handprint.

"What the fuck?" Tiffany dropped her spoon in her bowl of cereal and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I rubbed my eyes and poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat next to her.

"I thought you and Noah were with your parents yesterday." She examined me up and down, taking in a big spoonful.

"Yeah, we were." I re-ran yesterday evening's events in my head. He dropped me off, I took a shower and went straight to bed. Audrina and Tiffany were watching a movie, to invested to even look at me when I walked through the door.

"Then when did you two have the time to fuck?" She said, her voice muffled by the food. Her hand gestured to my neck, her face still in awe.

"What?" My eyes widened. I gulped down the spoonful of cereal and ran to the bathroom. I took a look in the mirror, and of course. There were dark  prints all over my neck and collarbone.

Clear fingerprints and a dark handprint were extremely noticable. More than they were last night, when they were red.

"So? You gonna explain to me what happened in full detail? Don't leave anything out." She smiled, holding her bowl and leaning against the doorway.

"No. I will not be doing that." I scoffed and touched my neck softly.

No amount of concealer was strong enough for this. Scratch that, I didn't even have enough concealer for this.

"What the hell am I gonna do?" I took a deep breath and turned to face her.

"I dunno." She shrugged and gulped down the remaining milk in the bowl.

"He's got some big hands." She stepped closer and measured her own hand with his, lightly bending it around my neck.

"Um..." Audrina appeared around the corner, her eyebrow raised.

"Look what Romeo did to Juliet." Tiffany smirked and spun me around to face my little sister.

"Oh shit." She gasped, breaking into a laughing fit.

"Gonna be hard to explain that one to mom and dad later." She said smugly, laughing out loud.

"No fucking way." Tiffany laughed along with her.

"They already did it in front of them." Tiffany added to the joke, making Audrina gasp.

"Wait that's right! You guys went out with mom and dad!" Audrina covered her mouth with her hand in shock, hiding her witch-like laughter.

"If you two really must know," I began, rolling my eyes.

"We went to the bathroom and had to do it silently." I brushed past them and went to the kitchen, sitting down in front of my bowl of cereal.

My eyes widened as I realized what I had just heard come out of Audrina's mouth.

"Audrey, what the hell did you say? Mom and dad are visiting?" I asked, chewing my food slowly.

"Yeah, they called earlier and said that we could invite friends for lunch." Audrey sat down, smiling widely.

"Oh my god." I groaned and put my bowl in the sink, not even half eaten.

I shut the door behind me and called Noah, staring at my bruises in the mirror.

"What?" He answered after three rings.

"Did you know I would wake up with your fucking handprint around my throat?" I scolded him through the phone.

"Well duh. That's what happens when someone chokes you." He responded calmly.