painkiller.

I moaned and turned to the side as I felt myself waking up, stretching my arms and legs dramatically.

I looked beside me, Noah was there, his arms still wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself and sat up, taking a deep breath.

"What time is it?" Noah's voice rasped as he sat up with me.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked the time.

"10:50." My eyes widened, I quickly threw the covers off and rushed to the restroom, taking my phone with me.

I dialed Tiffany's number and waited for her to answer as I rinsed out my mouth.

"What?" She groggily answered, obviously grumpy.

"Goodmorning, Noah and I will meet you downstairs in 10." I said into the phone and splashed water on my face.

"Wait you and Noah-" I quickly hung up on her before she finished the sentence. Things didn't have to be more awkward that they already were.

"Is your head okay?" I walked out of the restroom.

Noah had his eyes closed and his hand pressed against his head.

"Yeah I'm fine." He smiled at me and walked into the restroom. I hoped Riot had somewhere to stay. I just assumed he spent the night at the club, he seemed like the type of person to do that.

I put my hair up in a ponytail, ignoring the knots and brushing them out with my fingers. I looked busted, slight dark circles under my eyes, my clothes were wrinkled and kind of smelled like beer. I needed a shower.

"Is Tiffany waiting?" He walked out of the restroom, running his hand through his now damp hair and letting it flop down onto his forehead.

"I told her to." I smiled and grabbed my phone, opening the door for Noah as we walked out of the room.

I felt like one of us should say something. Yesterday was crazy, in all ways good and bad. I bit the inside of my cheek and we walked down the hallway to the elevator. This walk yesterday took forever.

"So about yesterday, I... i wasn't in the right state of mind. I'm sorry if i did anything that was inappropriate or said something mean." He fumbled with his hands, a nervous tick I noticed he had.

"You didn't do anything wrong, besides be annoying." I joked and sighed. I thought he would address what happened.

"Do you remember anything?" I looked up at him, but he was looking straight ahead, avoiding eye contact.

"Its... cloudy. But I remember what I said to you when you came back."

"What?" My eyes widened, what was  he talking about? I looked up to see his staring back down at me, a smug look on his face.

"I don't know what I'm sorry for but I will make it up to you. I promise."

I smiled back up at him. I didn't want to remind us both of what I felt when all those girls were on him. Even though he wasn't mine, he sure acted like it sometimes.

The elevator was quiet. A man and his dog got on with us. I pet the dog, asking the man for its name and age while Noah rolled his eyes and watched.

"Bye Mudgie!" I waved the brown dog goodbye as we got off the elevator.

"What kind of name is Mudgie?" Noah looked back at the dog and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"A name for a dog. At least his name isn't Noah." I giggled, making him scoff at me.

I looked around for Tiffany in the lobby, making sure to check the breakfast station twice.

"Oh finally!" She went up to us with three cups of coffee, one for herself, one for me and one for Noah.