Bumping into the uchiha part 2

I saw that the Uchiha was about to leave without even apologizing to naruto! So I decided to take matters in my own hands and stoped the bastard. He then said "who are you supposed to be?"

I then said that's none of your concern of who I am. What really matters is what you did.

Sasuke'sPOV
Are you serious?! I try asking nicely on who he is and he decides to answer like that?!.what is this guy's problem?. No one disrespects an Uchiha they're beneath my level. "Hey watch what your saying buddy because if you insult me one more time I'll make sure you don't get to see another night." I was now pissed off. First the blond and now him?!. Seriously is he related to naruto? No that can't be they don't look anything alike.

I'll think about it when I get home. I then pushed passed the guy and went into my expensive car. While he was yelling at me from behind. I swear I was almost at my limit.

Ugh the guy seriously got away! What was wrong with me and spacing out lol that?! That's not like me at all. Wait...why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?... meh might be the Uchiha's doing. After that I went back home.

Naruto'sPOV
While I was seeing Kurama talk to sasuke I picked my self up and went into a good little ramen shop sense I was hungry. I mean I can't walk home with an empty stomach! When I got back tho I saw that Kurama nor sasuke were there anymore.

Maybe I took the wrong way? Hm but I swear it was this way. I guess I was wrong man I swear my brain is being weird. 3 hours pass and I still keep walking. Though I don't think I was that far off from them was i..? I began to panic i was lost! I then reached for my pocket to get my phone. But unfortunately I left it at my apartment after I finished my homework.

Dammit! Why now out of all times?! And we're the hell is kurama?! I was getting frustrated and scared. Well I guess I'll have to find somewhere to spend the night. If not the streets. And with my luck no one wanted me because I'm a "demon" well I guess I have no choice but to sleep on the streets....yay me...

Time skip

It's been a while I tried falling asleep but I couldn't with all the wind. It's getting cold and I don't have a jacket or something to cover myself with... man this really sucks!

Sasuke'sPOV

I was walking down the street sense i got groceries. Until I noticed a body randomly in a corner it wasn't too dark so I could see it. I of course went to check it out when I noticed who it was.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update I've been busy this past days and I didn't have ideas so I guess that's why. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the update!

Sincerely Moonight-Chan ❤️