The begening

Third person POV
Naruto was born different from anyone else and he didn't quite know why or how but he knew one thing for sure people wanted him to suffer. Although every one hated him and didn't have any friends
he was always a cheery little pumpkin. But...he also made jokes and pranks so people would notice his existence but they didn't take it the right way.

Naruto's POV
I woke up today feeling extra cheerful because today was going to be special! Although no one else knows it because today I'm pulling the most amazing and funniest prank they have ever seen there hole life's! Believe it!. It's also perfect sense today we're going back to school I know most people would be pretty sad or worked up on it! But sense there's people to tease and prank I mean why not take the chances! And maybe I can make friends this time!! I know this might sound strange but I'm also excited because I love school. I know I know I'm lame but believe me when I tell you that school is really fun!! Especially when you get to show how strong you are although someone is getting on my way of showing that so I hope he's not In one of my classes.

Sasuke's POV
Today is the first day of school sense we had summer break. But I didn't really wanted to go for many things. 1.Because Sakura would be there. 2.Ino would also be there 3.A stupid moron would be there to annoy the heck out of me like he tries to show of how "good" he is.  Saying he's better than me but in reality he is just useless. Like he can't do anything without messing up even in the simplest things! I don't know how he can always be so positive not to mention he's so annoying when it comes to his pranks there not even funny! There so lame! Thats why he never has friends because he's just so annoying! I would never blame anyone for how they treat him he deserves it! I just hope he's not in my class that's all I want.

Sakura's POV
Ugh!!! Who actually likes to go to school it's so annoying! Every one is talking about it and it annoys me but the good thing about it is that sasuke is gonna at least be there~ I know everyone wants to be with him or so to say date him sense he's so perfect! But I'm gonna be the one to date him I'll make him mine! No one else's especially to that Ino pig!!! She needs to learn not to mess with me. Hopefully she's not in my class. But I do want sasuke kun to be there that would make things easier and maybe we could spend more time together. Although I don't mean to sound rude but...let's just hope I don't get to see Naruto in my class. Don't get it the wrong way it's just that he's really an outcast in this school although I do wanna be his friend I think he's pranks are really funny! But...if I'm his friend that would ruin my reputation and I won't be able to make sasuke love me!!! It's tough but I had to choose. Sorry Naruto but when I get sasuke to myself we can then be friends.

Naruto's POV
Ha! So I have the prank ready and set! This is going to be the best day to start school again! Now I need to act like nothings wrong and go to my seat.But if you ask me that's not easy to do when you really wanna laugh so hard right there! I just hope the teacher comes in rather quickly because I don't think I would be able to hold back my laughter anytime soon.

Hey guys!!! So this is my first story I hope I did at least ok anyways I hope you enjoyed and tell me if I should make a part 2! Anyway have a nice day/night

Sincerely Moonlight-Chan❤️