Friends?

Ok so I just Wanted to let y'all know that when Kurama is talking but it's still Naruto's POV or if I get tiered and want to stop putting " kurama's POV " then it will look like this .

Hey guys kurama here! ^••^
( I know it's really cringe but I didn't know what else to put so bear with it. And I'm sorry if my explanation didn't make sense I'm not good at this ;-; )
They might be a bit of swearing so just warning ya!

Kurama's POV
I felt bad for the kit sense I knew he never had friends or a family so I decided to be part of both of those. Well at least try to. I then got the guts to say " would you like to be friends? "  he of course looked shocked but then he replied with a really wide smile and said " yes! "

From then on we always talked and got to know one another. And if people were bullying Naruto I would take over and beat them up! Although naruto did get into trouble.. but hey! At least they don't pick on him more often anymore!

Naruto's POV
Kurama again took over and defended me. Yes I greatly appreciate it but right now I'm in detention because of it. I'm just glad that I finally have a friend. So I don't really care about the hole detention thing.

I'm glad that he cares about me and wants to protect me like I want to protect him. He's like a father to be honest. And I'm gladly ok with that because I always wanted to know the love of a family or at least something similar to that.

You're welcome!

Huh? Oh sorry kurama! Thanks allot for that!

Yeah yeah you stupid morón

Hey! At least try and give me some credit here!

From what kit?! Me saving your poor ass?!

Ok ok you win this time

Well now that that's settled I'm taking a nap!

Ok! See you later then

Yeah whatever

Well now I've been released from detention which I actually don't mind to be in sense all my classes suck. But I'll guess I will have to suck it up and deal with it. Man after this I'm getting ramen! I definitely deserve it!

It's been quite a while and well the last class is about to end thankfully! Sheesh why do classes go on for so long!! But when I'm at home or someplace that I love the time passes in a matter of seconds!!! After the teacher gave us our assignments we were free to go home and thank god!. Some people wouldn't stop staring at me! And I felt really uncomfortable

Not that it matters senses people always look at me like that. Thought I'm used to it ya know what I mean?. Well I'm on my way to eat some delicious ramen! And probably just go home and do the work.

Hey kit wanna go to the movies or something like that?

Wait...kurama actually wants to hang out instead of sleeping?!!. That's new for sure but I guess I don't have anything to do when I'm done with my work so I suppose we could. Just wondering how can he see the movie though?. Can he teleport and be here? Or is he gonna watch it from my mind?. Ugh I better go home and eat ramen!

While I was walking home and thinking how kurama might be able to see the movie I didn't notice 5 people walking  towards my direction well until kurama told me. He said he felt something strange in them. But didn't really give an importance to it. Sense I told him we could just ignore them and walk passed them.