7. Meet the Knights

You woke to a room void of Kylo Ren, and lord were you you happy for it.

Yawning and stretching and wriggling in the overly comfortable bed you exercised your free limbs to their full extent.

You lifted your hands to your face, examining them in the dim light of the chamber, your hands were raw and dry from the life you lead on Tatooine, and your wrists bruised and scabbed from the life you lead here.

The scratches on your arms still prominent, and itchy.

The hiss of the door broke you from your examination, you didn't need to look to tell who it was, you could feel the darkness of his presence.

There was also the fact that it was his chambers you resided in, so there wasn't much guessing to be done.

You gathered the sheets around you and pressed yourself into the headboard, glaring straight ahead as Ren stepped into your vision.

"Get up"

You continued to glower, balling your hands into fists under the long sleeves of the shirt he gave you.

"So now you can be quiet?" He said offhandedly as he turned away, tearing you from your cold shoulder plan as you went to object. Clicking his helmet and taking it off, placing it on the desk and picking up a data pad.

You clamped your mouth shut before you could give him what he wanted.

But he felt your need to respond, and worse he felt your need to prove him wrong.

So, silent or not you knew he knew you were fighting a loosing battle.

"What's on the agenda for today Supreme Leader? Genocide or kidnapping?"

He turned to you, face stoney "Get up or I make you get up"

You sat still, pondering just how far you could push your captor.

Lowering a portion of your mind wall you allowed some loud thoughts about what you thought of him, your well thought out random statement included some profanities, some excellent vocabulary choices and very little grammar. 

You looked up to him from where you sat on the bed, eyes wide and blinking with mock innocence. 

"Stupidly well-formed arse?" He repeated? A humorous smirk gracing his cheeks.

Your brow fell and your cheeks flushed, "Thats really what you chose to pick out from that?" You said irritatedly.

Your rebellion was quickly extinguished when his raised his hand to use his stupid magic powers on you. Springing up, abandoning the sheet as you stood in front of him, slightly closer than you had meant, conscious of your barely covered legs.

You shot your most foul glare at him he looked down at your, gaze partly triumphant and partly sardonic.

Deities you hated him.

Brushing past him with heaps of completely warranted aggression you stormed into the refresher.

Ren had left you a uniform similar to his own on the counter. You strode over to it, rummaging through the pile of clothes with a frustrated hand.

It was black, of course.

Coarse too, you came to realise this as you ran a gentle finger over the well tailored material.

You shrugged it on, thick, strong material weighing heavily on your shoulders. A high collar and long straight sleeves that came to a slight flare flowed down your body, but tightening the belt around your waist it felt like it was strangling you.