23. Ashes.

-Vicrul- 

They all wanted her back, the rest of the knights and Kylo that was. This was perhaps the first time he had ever agreed with the slimy General Hux, she should stay gone.

He had refused to be anything but icy to the girl, despite his brothers accepting her into their lives with open arms. She didn't belong, she couldn't. 

And yet she had infiltrated, for some strange reason, ensnaring their leader. 

Vicrul was lost in his thoughts, barely paying attention to the landscape he was supposed to be scanning from his tie-fighter, mind drifting back to the journey to Chandrilla, prior to the verbal altercation between himself and the girl. She had been dozing on the sofa style seating, leaning on Ap'lek who was asleep leaning on trudgen and Trudgen was leant on his staff snoring, Ushar, showcasing a rare glimpse of his witty humour had crept up on the two warriors and girl, pulling the staff from his hand and watching the domino effect unfold from beneath his permeant mask. 

The laughter was booming through the cabin, from all but Trudgen and Vicrul, even Kylo, who arrived to investigate, seemed amused.

It was a rarity to be so lighthearted as a group, the Knights got on as a family, but their leader separated himself, preferring to be stoic with them instead. 

So maybe he was jealous, perhaps that was really what it came down to. Or maybe he knew that she didn't truly know the life she was getting herself into, Kylo thought she was capable of something, but Vicrul just didn't see it.

But he would search, because those were his orders.

-Little Rebel-

This was so wrong, how could you not have sensed it before, were you so desperate to find yourself that you had walked straight into a trap? Had you blindly trusted Roya because you simply needed to feel her companionship?

As you tried to control your breathing, tried so hard to reach out with the force to and penetrate the menacing guards minds, the answer to those questions was looking more and more like a yes. 

You were internally begging with the forces around you to help you pierce their minds, but the combination of the guards rudimentary shielding techniques and your panic and frustration was only letting you scratch the surface. 

You resisted the urge to use the force to tear the building to shreds as you had on Chandrilla, you weren't yet sure what innocents dwelled here and who knew how many more armed guards could swarm once you took these two jerks out? There was one thing you were sure of; their intentions were so far from kind and they were ready to hurt you if you ran.

You would travel this path to its conclusion, Regal Ungan, had Mora truly sent you to your death in revenge for accidentally taking hers, or had she been as unaware as you.

You tried to remain positive, you were stronger now, trained by the strongest in the galaxy. You could survive this. 

They escorted you into an elevator, avoiding your eye even as you stared daggers at them, you knew Kylo would be proud at the way you made the two men shift on the balls of their feet.

You wished he was here in that moment, it was strange, the thing you were running from was the only thing that could have made you feel safe in this situation.

And there was a moment, as the elevator stoped and you stepped out into what seemed to be an office, where you felt him, His words were carried on the the whirring of the elevator doors.