28

*Pulls out old flies* Let's do this

(Your POV)

I was by Sour Cream place for a movie date. I sat on the sofa with Stella as we waited for him to come back with food.

I was on my phone while Stella was busy with her chew toy when I suddenly heard a thud sound and a whine.

I glance to see Stella on the carpet and picked her up.

"Are you alright Stella?" I asked her.

She barked in response making me smile and I place her back down she could play with her toy just in time Sour Cream had returned with a huge bowl and a bag of Cheetos.

"I'm so ready for this date. Anything you would like to warn me about before we start this Star Wars marathon? Should I have brought tissues?" I asked him as he sat next to me.

"Be prepared" He told me as he pressed the bottom on the remote and wrapped his arm around me as the movie started.

I smiled and snuggled into him and opened the bag of Cheetos. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours into the marathon my phone started to ring.

'Lafayette! I'm takin' this horse by the reins makin' Readcoast redder with bloodstains!'

Sour Cream paused the movie and started to snicker. 

"You know Hamilton"

I smiled.

"Of course I do. It's my favourite musical" I told him before looking at the caller ID to see it was Steven.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey Y/n, I know you're busy with Sour Cream but something had come out and we need you at the temple now" Steven told me seriously. His tone caused my heart to sink a bit.

"I'll be right there" with that, I hang up and sighed.

I turned to face Sour Cream, who held a concerned look.

"What's the matter, Lilac?"

"Steven called and said something had come up, he didn't say what it was but it sounds urgent"

"We can stop the movie marathon if you like" He suggested.

"But I promised to watch all the Stars Wars movies with you"

He smiled.

"It's okay Y/n if Steven said it was urgent, it's probably important besides it would have taken us a good while to watch all the Star War films" He reassured me. 

 I held his face in between my hands and place multiple kisses over his face before placing a short but passionate kiss in his lips.

"Thank you for being so understanding Sour Cream, I promise to make it up to you" I said as I got up and untied my jacket for my waist  and put it on as I made my way to the door.

"I'll see you when I get back Sour Cream!"

"Call me if you need anything babe!"