We walked down the hallway until we were stopped by a table, standing behind it was a bunch of stuck up North Siders.

They had skimpy dresses, worse then the South Side, makeup like hookers and overall, just annoying looking people.

Cheryl: look what trash just walked in. She said.
Betty: watch your mouth tomato. I said as I rolled my eyes.
Veronica: we don't need you under achievers ruining our gpa. She said.
Toni: at least we don't get our daddies to pay our way through life. She said.
Fangs: get out of our way, or we'll bite.

As he said that, we all walked through the North Siders, we own this school now.

We were soon introduced to Mr. Honey, the schools principal who helped us find our way around and gave us everything else we would need.

He had a few North Siders who were genuinely helpful, so I guess not all of them are bad. Just at least 80% I wouldn't trust.

We soon had class and I had it with all my best friends. Thank god, I actually don't think I would survive without them.

We headed to English and took a seat at the back.

We watched all the North Siders stroll into class, giving us disgusted looks.

I soon saw as Sweet Pea walked in. We made quick eye contact before his friend began talking to him, causing Sweet Pea to look away from me.

Betty: I can't believe him. I whispered to Jughead.
Jughead: just ignore him. He whispered back.
Toni: what are you two whispering about? She chuckled. 
Betty: about how shit it is here. I said.
Fangs: agreed. He said and we all nodded our heads.

The teacher soon walked in and told us to be quite.

You could tell that he was obviously disgusted that he had to be in the same room as us big bad Serpents.

The Serpents aren't bad people. We're a family, people who are there for each other. We don't bite unless we need to.

We played by their rules, sitting quietly and doing whatever was asked of us.

It was soon recess and I was relieved to finally get away from these North Siders.

Jughead and I headed to our lockers which were right beside each other.

We got out our food and headed to the back of the school where there were a bunch of picnic tables.

We took a seat there and the rest soon arrived.

The three of them sat opposite Jughead and I.

Joaquin: you'll never guess who we just saw. He said.
Betty: who? I asked confusedly. Who on earth would we know that's a North Sider?
Toni: Reggie. She said.

Reggie Mantle.

He use to be a Serpent, my best friend.

About two years ago he left without a trace.

Betty: he goes here? I asked angrily. They nodded their heads.

I stood up, I'm going to confront him. Why the hell would he leave the Serpents?

Jughead: what are you doing? He asked.
Betty: going to find out why he left the Serpents. I said angrily.

He can't just leave the Serpents for preppy's and think it's okay.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw him at his locker.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a spare classroom.