Desire (Yuta)

A/N: just look at this beauty a.k.a. Nakamoto Yuta.

By the time Y/N made it to the bus stop, a steady drizzle had started. She stood underneath the canopy and shook the water out of hair, watching the grey road become darker in patches as the raindrops made their mark. And from the look of the thick, dark clouds, the rain would only become heavier.

People came running from all sides, trying to seek refuge under the shade. Most of them were university students like her, leaving the university after a long, tiring day.

Yuta had promised to pick her up, after which they had planned to watch a movie at her apartment. What was taking him so long? She sighed and rubbed her clothed arms to drive out some of the cold. He was probably caught up in some dance practice.

Another five minutes passed and the rain had really started to come down. Water slid over the roof and fell on the ground in a thick, discontinuous sheet, making loud pattering sounds. The bus going towards Y/N's home arrived, but she did not get on. The bus moved on, continuing its journey. And soon after, a car pulled up in front of her. A smile found its way on Y/N's features when her eyes fell on Yuta's face behind the glass.

She was soaked as soon as she stepped out of the protection of the roof. She quickly opened the car door and slipped inside, closing the door behind her. There, she was instantly met by heat, blasting from the vent and she sighed in content.

"Were you waiting for long?" He asked as Y/N buckled up her seatbelt.

"Not really," she answered cheerfully. She placed her bag between her feet as Yuta drove on.

"Thank goodness. I came as soon as practice was over, as fast as I could."

Y/N frowned as she looked at him. "You shouldn't have. Didn't it occur to you that I'd rather wait than you getting into an accident?"

"I know, I know," he said calmly. "I wasn't driving recklessly and I didn't cross the speed limit."

"Still. It's raining and the roads are slippery." She was still frowning.

Yuta sighed. "It won't happen again."

"How was practice?" She asked, then, her facial muscles relaxing after hearing Yuta's promise.

"It was tiring. And I barely escaped our manager. I thought he would succeed in stoping me and I wouldn't be able to see you again today."

Y/N was glad that Yuta had come today. It had been four weeks since she last saw him in the flesh and she didn't think she could wait any longer. "I missed you," she whispered quietly but her confession didn't escape Yuta's ears. He smiled in her direction and let his free hand rest on her bare thigh. Heat shot through Y/N's legs and her breath hitched.

"I missed you too, babe."

Y/N had almost finished talking about her assignment when they reached her apartment building. Yuta's hand hadn't left her thigh even once, which was very distracting while she was talking. She felt his fingertips brush against her inner thigh, causing her toes to curl.

"The assignment is going to take a significant percentage of our final grade," she continued, her voice coming out nervous. "So there's a lot of pleasure - I m-mean, pressure on the students." She bit the inside of her cheek at the slip. And Yuta, the devil's spawn, was well aware of her predicament as his smirk never left his face, but only grew wider.

When they pulled into the parking lot Y/N's face was positively hot. It had been so long since they had last touched that all she could think about was kissing him. Yuta removed his hand from her thigh, but not before giving it a light squeeze, and turned the windscreen wipers off before getting the car into reverse and parking at the designated spot.

But when he unbuckled his belt and turned back to face Y/N his smirk faltered before completely falling. His expression changed to a serious one. Perhaps it was because of the deep blush on her cheeks or maybe the blatant desire in her eyes. Yuta glanced down at her painted lips and she saw his eyes glittering with passion.

He cupped her face and closed the distance between them as he brought his lips on hers and moved them in a slow, sensual kiss. Y/N's whole body flared with blissful heat, extending from her lips all the way to her toes. She released a satisfied moan into the kiss, causing Yuta to increase their pace and try to bring her closer by pulling her waist but Y/N's belt restricted her. She fumbled with the clasp and unbuckled herself, moving closer.

But even that close proximity wasn't enough.

As their breathing grew ragged and the kiss more feverish, Y/N blindly climbed over to his seat, straddling him, without breaking the kiss- as if he would let her. Yuta became hungrier than ever, twisting and turning his mouth and Y/N managed to match his speed. It was comforting to know that Y/N wasn't the only one craving her lover's touch, Yuta was too, seemingly more than her.

Yuta let out a content groan as Y/N released his hair from her hold and trailed her hands down his hard chest. In that moment, Yuta was the only thing on her mind, as it should be.

Yuta. Yuta. Yuta.

Yuta's heart, thrashing wildly beneath her palm. Yuta's magnetic scent of cologne and rain. Yuta's pleasant, rousing heat. Yuta's intoxicating touch, one hand finding its way beneath her shirt and caressing her back, gently dragging fingers down her spine, making her shiver, the other hand cupping her face to hold her close to him.

Y/N had started to pant. She broke the kiss to come up for air, taking huge gulps. Yuta started working on her jaw, trailing sweet kisses, moving down to her neck. Y/N gave a low moan as she tilted her head to one side to allow him more access. He kissed her throat, then her collar bone. Every kiss sent a tingle through her body and Y/N had to bite her lip to trap any embarrassing sounds that begged for release.

Yuta brought out his hand that was on her back to the front and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt. He slid the fabric off one shoulder, caressed the skin with his fingers before kissing it slowly. Y/N pressed her lips together and shut her eyes tightly as the area between her legs started to throb. She whispered his name, her voice sounding like a plea.

Yuta abruptly stopped but his grip on her waist tightened. He placed his forehead on her shoulder, trying to control his breathing. Y/N ran her fingers through his hair, smoothing it out from the wild state it had been in because of being pulled on by her. He finally leaned back and fell against the headrest, looking at her through dazed eyes.

"Beyond perfect," he said breathlessly.

Y/N took in her surroundings for she wanted to remember every detail of this moment. The windows had fogged up. The sounds of shallow breathing and very faint rain falling filled the car. Yuta's face was flushed and hers must be too, judging by the way Yuta was roaming his eyes over her features and had a look of satisfaction. She noticed her lipstick marks near Yuta's mouth. "That felt... amazing," she said as she tried to remove the marks using her thumb.

"I don't want it to stop," he said, slowly moving a hand up and down Y/N's arm. "Mind if we take it to your room?"

The answer to his question was a no-brainer.

xxx

First of all; I was initially going to write this as a horror story but ended up writing a make-out scene lol. Let me know what you think!

Furthermore; OMG THIS BOOK REACHED 100K READS WTF!

Of course, I have you beauties to thank for showing love to this book. I wouldn't have been able to reach this milestone if it wasn't for your support. So thank you and thank you again. And I hope y'all are safe and healthy.

Last time I wrote an 'NCT 127 reacts to...' chapter when my book reached 20K reads. This time, too, I want to write something special and different from what I usually write. I already have something in mind so please look forward to it!

Until the next story,
-Mishi🌞