Heat or cold? (Winwin)

"Ozzie, here boy." Y/N tried to get the attention of the Labrador, but the furry ball of energy kept running away. Y/N huffed and ran after him. After a good five minutes of running, she finally grabbed his leash. "Come on now, time for a bath," she said, tying the leash to the faucet.

She heard a chuckle and turned around to see Winwin, watching with amusement on his face. Ozzie started to bark at the sight of him, he was jumping with his tongue lolling out.

"Winwin." Y/N smiled at him. The male walked into the yard towards her then bent down to kiss her forehead.

"Did Y/N tie you up again?" Winwin said in a sing-song voice while sitting on the grass and brushing Ozzie's fur. The dog barked in agreement.

"It's only for his bath," Y/N defended herself. Ozzie didn't like baths, and he loved it when Y/N chased him around.

"I'll help you bathe him," Winwin made an offer, which she gladly accepted.

Y/N started to wet Ozzie's fur using a pipe, and then a mischievous idea popped into her head. She directed the pipe towards Winwin and splashed him with water. He instantly jerked away, making Y/N laugh loudly. Winwin easily snatched the pipe from Y/N and narrowed his eyes playfully. And then he smirked and Y/N immediately stopped laughing. "You wouldn't," she said matter-of-factly.

Before Winwin could direct the water towards her, she sprang from her crouching position and ran the other way. "No you don't," he said and ran after her, Ozzie barked happily behind them.

Y/N shrieked as the water made contact with her back. She ran towards the door to get inside the house but Winwin was faster. He pulled her back and held her waist to stop her from leaving. He then held the pipe above her head for the water to splash down on her. Y/N tried to slap it away but Winwin held it high so that she won't be able to reach it, and with the hold he had on her she couldn't move anyway.

Winwin finally let her go when she was drenched from head to toe. Winwin was quite soaked himself but not as much as Y/N was. The two started laughing loudly at their states and then turned back to the Labrador.

They gently scrubbed his fur and washed him until he was clean. After drying Ozzie up they went inside to change. Winwin felt bad when he heard Y/N sneeze. "You're gonna catch a cold," he stated worriedly.

"No, I'm n... achoo!" She sneezed again.

Winwin helped dry Y/N's hair so that she'd be done quickly. "What's faster, heat or cold?" Y/N asked Winwin while he was towelling her hair dry.

"Heat," Winwin said absentmindedly.

"Yes, heat, because you can catch a cold," she then chuckled at her own bad joke. Winwin smiled because of how cute she looked.

The two spent the rest of the afternoon playing with Ozzie and eating ice cream. Lucky for her, Y/N didn't catch a cold.

xxx

So, here's a very small chapter, hope you found it as cute as I did✌️❤️