Christmas (Kun)

"Merry Christmas," Johnny smiled as he opened the door to the dorm.

"A merry Christmas to you too," said Y/N.

"Come on in!"

As Y/N walked inside, she was met with an amazing smell of food that made her mouth water. "Hey, Noona!" Chenle called out. Y/N grinned at him. "Who's that for?" He said, eyeing the present in Y/N's hands. To match the occasion, she had wrapped it in a silver-patterned, shiny red paper.

"Well, I couldn't buy a Christmas gift for each and every one of you, so I bought one for all of you," she smiled at the confused look on Chenle's face. "It's for the dorm."

"That's very sweet of you, Y/N," Taeyong said as he came up from behind. Y/N handed it to him and looked around for that one person she was longing to see.

"Hi, Noona," Haechan smiled as he walked up to her, then leaned in close and whispered, "Kun Hyung is in the kitchen." He winked as he straightened again. Y/N gave him a mock-glare to hide her blush.

She excused herself to go to the washroom, but changed her path and headed towards the kitchen. She poked her head in and saw Kun stirring the contents of a pot. "What's cooking, good looking?" Y/N said, making Kun jerk his head in her direction. A huge grin appeared on his face and he motioned for her to come closer. She complied and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Thanks for coming," he said as he stroked her hair.

Y/N smiled, "Want me to help?" She offered. A look of horror crossed Kun's face.

"No, no, I'm almost done," he said nervously.

Someone cleared their throat and Y/N quickly stepped away from Kun. She turned around to see Doyoung standing in the doorway, a hand on his mouth which failed to hide his grin. "I was here to help Kun, but it seems like it's already been taken care of." Heat rushed to Y/N's face and Kun chuckled.

"Could you hand me that sauce over there, Doyoung?" Kun gestured towards the counter as he spoke. "Also, I do need a hand with the chicken."

"Hey, I thought you said you didn't need any help," Y/N said indignantly.

"Well, um... you're our guest, so there's no way I could let you do any work," Kun explained. Doyoung just laughed and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Alright, I'll see you both later, then." Y/N went outside to spend some time with the other guys.

"Hey! Stop cheating," Renjun said as he playfully punched Haechan.

"What are you talking about? I'm playing fair and square, it's you who can't handle defeat." Haechan shrugged with a smug look.

"Dinner's ready!" Kun announced. Everyone abandoned their playing cards and headed towards the table. Y/N took a seat next to Kun.

Kun received compliments for his cooking from everyone, making him beam. "Wow," Y/N whispered as she took a bite of steak. It had the perfect combination of sauces, making it rich and savoury.

After clearing the table, singing, and playing games Y/N had to leave. Kun offered to walk her to the bus stop, and for some reason, Haechan started dramatically clearing his throat. Kun just rolled his eyes, grabbed his coat and led Y/N out. As the door closed behind the two, Kun slipped a gloved hand into Y/N's.

There wasn't much conversation between them, just the comforting presence of their beloved. Kun stopped walking, making Y/N stop as well. "I have a present for you," he said, pulling out a small velvet cube from the inside of his coat. "Don't worry," he said, observing her raised eyebrows, "I'm not proposing to you... yet."

He opened the box to reveal a ring, with a silver band that had two metal tracks with an alternating pattern of tiny diamonds and amethysts embedded in between. "Kun...it's beautiful." She looked up at him, "you didn't have to get me anything."

"I know," he said as he took the ring out of the box, placing the latter inside his pocket. "But I wanted to." He took Y/N's left hand and took her glove off before slipping the ring onto her ring finger. It was a perfect fit. And it looked beautiful.

Kun looked at the ring on Y/N's finger and the corners of his mouth turned down. "Maybe I should've gotten something prettier than this."

"What are you talking about? It's gorgeous!"

He looked into Y/N's eyes, "yeah, but when you wear it, you outshine it's beauty so much that no one will even look at it."

Y/N felt her face heat up. She smiled and looked away. "I don't know how to thank you for this, Kun." She managed to say. She did feel a little guilty for not bringing him a Christmas present. But his birthday was around the corner anyway, she'd be sure to get him something super nice.

"Actually, there is a way you can thank me," he said.

Y/N's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, "really? How?" She asked.

Kun smiled and leaned forward, "like this," he whispered before his lips touched hers.

xxx

Merry (belated) Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a great one!

Thank you for reading my VERY FIRST KUN IMAGINE. A special thanks to @MissKpopTrash93 for requesting it!