"yeah.. that's another thing i love about you. you just wanting to help everyone and you see the good in everyone."

"yep, that's me.", taehyung joked.

as jeongguk was about to lean in, taehyung's phone rang, startling the both of them.

"hold on.", taehyung stood up and walked to his phone.

"hello? somi! are you ok?.... you're still in the hospital? do you need me to come? .... ah, ok. what? oh my god, that's amazing news!... mhm, get some rest and we'll talk more tomorrow, k? kk, bye.", jeongguk stood up at taehyung's happy expression, walking to him.

"great news.", taehyung placed his phone down.

"what?"

"dino's ok! the doctors are still operating on him and making sure he's getting enough blood from the iv, but overall, he's ok!"

jeongguk blew out a relieved sigh, "thank god."

"i'm so happy he's ok... i mean, he suffered the worst and then somi... i'm so relieved.", taehyung did a little dance.

jeongguk laughed, "the day is just getting better and better."

"and you know what would make it even better?", jeongguk's eyes travelled to taehyung's lips.

"what?"

jeongguk didn't reply, but instead scooped up taehyung, his hands under his thighs, taehyung leaning against the wall.

taehyung yelped, "jeez, you keep scaring me."

jeongguk smiled and tilted his head, leaning in to capture taehyung's plump lips.

jeongguk's lips brushed taehyung's, delicately like butterflies flying around an open field. it was just long enough that jeongguk could inhale taehyung's breath and feel the warmth of his honey skin.

their tongues dance with each other, taehyung's hands cupping jeongguk's cheeks. the taste of taehyung's strawberry gloss making jeongguk want more.

taehyung unconsciously tilted his head to deepen the kiss, the two feeling like they're on cloud nine. like they could taste every color of the rainbow's sweetness and softness... like catching a baby's smile in a bottle.

needing to breathe, taehyung pulled away and gripped jeongguk's shoulders, their eyes not leaving each other's.

he then pulled jeongguk's head towards him, the second kiss more fiery than the first one.

jeongguk held taehyung tightly and carried him to the bed, placing him down to hover over him.

taehyung wrapped his legs around jeongguk's torso, taking in jeongguk's hot body. the abs, the water droplets, the damp hair, the lips... they were all for him.

"i missed this.", jeongguk bit his bottom lip at taehyung's half-lidded eyes and messy hair.

"which part? the sex part or the just us part?", taehyung boldly questioned, his hands running up and down jeongguk's muscles.

"both.", jeongguk went down to kiss his lips again.

both of the boys knew they wanted more. specifically, they wanted each other.

right here and right now.

a small moan slipped out of taehyung's lips as jeongguk nipped below his earlobe. he then moved his way down, sucking a love mark on taehyung's honey, tan skin.

taehyung bit his bottom lip and gripped jeongguk's shoulders. the feeling of jeongguk's tongue doing wonders just made him want more.

jeongguk then moved his way back up, toying his lips with taehyung's sweet ones, his other hand caressing the exposed skin, due to taehyung's risen shirt.