While running Shehnaaz fall on bed and Siddarth caught her with her hands and he entwined their fingers.  

Siddarth came above her and pushed her hair and tucked the strands behind her ear :- So seems like my wife has became naughty

Siddarth came above her and pushed her hair and tucked the strands behind her ear :- So seems like my wife has became naughty. She needs to have some punishment. Isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- What punishment ?

Siddarth :- That's for me to decide baby. saying he teasingly pinched her waist a little which was bare because of her side slit kurta.

Saying he started giving some wet kiss to her neck. 

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth what are you doing ?

Siddarth :- Doing some morning romance with my wife.

Shehnaaz pushed him and he fell beside her and she got up and said :- No romance ..Get up now and get fresh and come down fast... we all are having breakfast together..I am going down.

Siddarth mutters :- Such a romance spoiler you are...

Shehnaaz :- I know that but now you need to tolerate me as I have married you. So bare with this romance spoiler whole life. she said in teasing manner and went down.

Siddarth :- Come on Sid, get up now your wife has ordered you but don't worry we both are going on trip. I would spend some quality time with you.

They had breakfast together with Raj and Rita giving them some do's and don't where both Siddarth and Shehnaaz were listening it silently.

It was night now and time to depart for Sidnaaz. They were in living room when the servants were loading there luggage in car.

Raj :- Siddarth take care of Shehnaaz. She is your responsibility son.

Siddarth :- Yeah Dad I will, now when you have got your daughter you have forgotten your son.

Raj :- Shut up now. Take care of yourself and her. I want you both back safely okay.

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry Dad. We will take care of each other.

Siddarth and Shehnaaz took their blessings and Musketeers also came to see off them. Now after bidding everyone bye they sat in the car and left towards Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. Driver was driving while both Siddarth and Shehnaaz sat in the back seat.

Soon enough they reached airport. Taking their luggage Sidnaaz went inside the airport.

After completing the formalities Sidnaaz boarded their flight and sat beside each other ready to flight to take off.