Siddarth shouting :- Dad here I am. I was awake from when but this Shehnaaz, she was late as she was doing some packing.

Raj and Rita were amused seeing him and that too this way. His red lipstick was the highlight and the blush which Shehnaaz had made looks like joker. They both saw him and than Shehnaaz who was standing behind him. When they saw her, she by her hands indicated to keep quiet.

Rita :- Ohhh so you took bath and you are ready Siddarth ?

Siddarth knew now he will get caught :- Yeah Mom. I took bath. I was thinking let's have breakfast. What's say Dad ?

Raj :- Actually Sid, I was thinking that why not take our family photo. You see you both are going for month. We would miss you.

Siddarth found it fishy still he said yes to Raj.

Raj called one of the servant and asked him to take family photo. All 4 of them took photos together. Servant had a smile looking all of them. He didn't laugh because Raj had showed him eyes indicated not to laugh.

As soon as photo session were completed.

Raj :- I am going to make this as frame Shehnaaz what's say ?

Shehnaaz :- Dad, please send those photos to me.

Raj winked her :- Sure baby.

Siddarth :- Let me also see. How is it ?

Shehnaaz shouted :- No need. It's good Siddarth saying she snatched the phone from Raj. 

Siddarth went near her and snatched the phone from her. Shehnaaz went behind Raj and hide behind him.

When Siddarth saw the photos and was shocked looking at photos. He then saw his face in selfie of phone. Then he got to know that this was done on his face when he was sleeping. He realized that all this was done by one person. He got to know that it was Shehnaaz.

Siddarth shouted :- Shehnaaz you did this. Now you are gone. 

Saying he jumped from one side of sofa to other.

Saying he ran behind her. Shehnaaz also started running. Both were running like one is tom and other is jerry. Their laugh were heard in the hall.

Shehnaaz :- Dad, save me from your son please.

Before Raj could say anything Siddarth spoke :- No one is going to save you from me baby. Just wait.

Shehnaaz ran to their room and was going to lock the door but Siddarth came and she couldn't close the door.

Raj and Rita were laughing seeing them as they were behaving like small children. They were happy seeing them this way.