27

"Minyoung, ugh what time is it? Baby what's wrong, why are you calling me at this hour?"

I bit my lip nervously. Cops had already come to the house and were checking out the photos and my description of the guy who delivered it.

Now I was trying to get in touch with Namjoon to let him know I was coming over.

"Namjoon, something happened. I'll explain it later but can I come over?" I asked.

"Minyoung, you're scaring me. Of course you can come over but is everything alright? Are you hurt?"

"Emotionally traumatized, but physically okay," I said.

"Baby...yeah okay, I'll wait for you out front. Please be careful. I love you."

"Love you too. I'll see you in a bit," I said.

I hung up the call in time to see his arm protectively around Sooah's waist.

But he broke away from her to wrap me in a protective hug. I squeezed him rather tightly, feeling a tiny bit safer with him around. In our whole family dynamic, Jimin was the oldest, I was next, then Jihyun, and finally Minhee. So being that Jimin was the only older relative I had, he often went out of his way to protect me like an older brother would.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked.

"Not really. But I'm managing," I sighed.

"Do you need a ride? I can drop you off at hyung's place," Jimin offered.

I waved him off, "I'm gonna take my car and drive there. I have some valuables that I need to grab. Which reminds me, Sooah have you grabbed some of the valuables?"

She nodded.

It was simple things we kept really. Money, credit cards, passports, important documents, expensive items and jewelry, and laptops and devices like that. Just in case my stalker decided to rob us.

Sooah gave me a tight hug, "Be careful okay babe. I'll call you when I get there."

I nodded.

"What about Minhee? Has her boyfriend gotten her?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, he picked her up a few minutes ago. Okay, I'm gonna go talk to the officer. Sooah, call me when you arrive," I said.

We gave each other a quick hug before heading our separate ways.

I went over to the officer who had a grim expression on his face.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"Well, we're suggesting you don't stay here for a while. We're gonna have a unit out here just to keep an eye if there's any suspicious activity around, but other than that, there isn't much we can do. We'll try to catch the person, but for now, I suggest never traveling alone and maybe thinking of hiring a bodyguard or something."

"Okay. But I'm pretty sure the person who's doing this is the guy who's harassing me on Instagram. Is there anything you can do about that?" I asked.

"We need more proof, but we'll keep an eye on it. What I suggest is to not stop posting or whatever you do, considering you're a somewhat prominent figure on the platform. If you stop, your stalker will know they've gotten through and instilled fear in you. I suggest totally ignoring them. Doing so will show that you don't care and they aren't getting you."

I bit my lip, "But won't that anger them more? They'll get upset that I'm not paying attention to them."

"Maybe, but it's unlikely. They'll realize they aren't getting to you and might slip up. That's when we'll catch them."