17

The mv is out and holy crap I love Stay gold even more now 😍 also, Introducing a legendary character 👌🏼 warning: things about to get steamy

The taxi pulled up in front of a lavish looking building that had a valet out front and everything.

I got out of the taxi and was already met with several cameras and reporters shoved in my face.

"Miss, who are you?"
"Miss, what are you doing here?"
"Are you a friend of someone here?"
"Recent rumors about Kim Namjoon have surfaced, are you the girl many believe he is dating?"

I was bombarded with questions like this. It was very overwhelming and I suddenly gained a huge respect for famous people who dealt with this daily.

"Hey hey back up! She's here to help out, please get out of her face. And if you post those pictures of her, we will sue you for defamation and harassment," a man came to my defense.

The reporters quickly backed off and the man pulled me inside of the building.

"I'm assuming you're Namjoon's movie date that he hasn't stopped talking about?"

I blushed. Aww, Namjoon was talking about me. How cute. Especially since I had been doing the same.

"Umm yep that would be me," I chuckled nervously.

The man smiled warmly, "You don't need to be nervous. I'm Manager Sejin! I pretty much oversee the boys' activities and accompany them to keep things in order. And by boys, I mean the three models. Their other friends do work within the company."

I shook his hand, "Nice to meet you. I'm Park Minyoung."

We took an elevator up to a floor at the top of the building. For reference, there were like twenty floors.

I stared in wonder at the fancy decor and the pristine atmosphere of the entire place.

Manager Sejin led me through a long hallway. As we walked, I noticed in one room, there was a dance practice going on.

The male met my eyes and he instantly smiled brightly. He had a wide smile.

He ran out to catch up to us.

"No way, we finally get to meet in real life!"

"Yep. And I remember who everyone is, so that helps," I chuckled.

"Well who am I?" He smiled.

"Hobi!"

"Yay! Wait this is so great, let me call the other guys to come over," he said.

So Manager Sejin left us to it and Hoseok ran off to go get the other boys.

Soon enough, handsome human after handsome human came to meet me.

"Finally! The only other person I like has arrived!" Jin exclaimed.

Taehyung gave me a bright smile, "Hi Minyoung!"

Yoongi give me gentle smile, "Hey, Minyoung."

Even Jimin and Jungkook were here for some reason.

Jimin annoyingly draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey little cousin. Are you ready for your date!" He teased.

"Wait, what are you even doing here Mister I love the gym?" I questioned.

"Bighit often hires us to do train some of the people here. Today was that day. But we also wanted to see you before your date," he grinned.

"It's a friend date," I corrected.