Glass and Globes

Start bij het begin

I sighed, brought him over to the desk and grabbed a ruler; not wanting to delay his awaiting spanking. "Hyung don't use the ruler pleasee~", He whined and pulled back, knowing my intentions with the object. "Taehyung, punishing you hurts me just as much as it hurts you. I don't enjoy it any bit, but I will do it as I see fit.", I responded. The ruler wasn't one of his preferable punishments, after Yoongi's belt of course.

"Let's get this over with Tae.", I sit at the desk. He eyed the door and thought for a second, but a hard look took his idea away. I guided him over my lap and pushed down his pants, "You'll get 30 on your bottom and 5 on each palms.", I tapped his bottom with the ruler to signal I was starting.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Tae, I understand you're upset, but I do not condone hitting in this house."

"Im sorry hyung."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Ahh! it hurts! Hyung!", he squirmed.

"Taehyung, what are you going to do to not end up in this position again?", I ask bringing the ruler down firmly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"I-I won't hit anyone!", he started kicking his legs.

"And when I tell you to do something, what are you going to do?"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"I'll do it hyung! I-'ll do it", he cried.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I pulled his pants back up and rubbed his back, "We're almost done Tae, just the palms and its over.", he let out a  sob and rolled off my lap, standing between my legs. I grabbed his palm and brought the ruler down

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
"Owie! Noo hyung!", he cried, pulling his hand away.

"Yah! Taehyung what did I say about telling me 'no'?", I turned him to the side giving him 10 swats with my hand.

"It h-hurt hyung! Im sorryy!"

"Give me your palm, and if you pull away again, you'll be kneeling for the rest of the evening.", I told him an empty threat and he complied. I picked up the ruler and started again.

SMACK
SMACK

"Other hand Tae"

He cried and gave up his other hand and I layed the hits down in a quick session. I dropped the ruler and pulled the crying boy into my lap. "It's okay TaeTae, we're all done now. No more.", I cooed as he cried into my shoulder. "Im sorry for being bad hyung, please don't be mad anymore", he clung to me, sniffling. "Im not mad Tae and I don't love you any less", I stroked his hair. Soon he was napping his pain away, I smiled and carried him to my bed, covering him with the blankets.

I returned back to Taehyung's room in search of Namjoon, and lucky enough he was there; cleaning up the glass and water. He quietly sniffed and looked at me when I entered. He had tears in his eyes his cheek was puffy and starting to bruise from the punch. "Hyung.. I didn't mean to break it.. It was just so pretty and I- now he doesn't have a gift for his eomma because of me.. Im a horrible person", Namjoon broke down in tears. "He h-hates me".

Namjoon's Pov.

I couldn't help my tears, what kind of leader am I? What kind of leader destroy's their member's things? I kept beating myself up at my actions. I deserved every hit he gave me and more. "He hates mee", I buried my face in my hands. "Joon stop saying that right now. He doesn't hate you, he was just angry. People say things they don't mean when they're upset. And he feels awful for what he said, he loves you Joon.", Jin hyung reassured me rubbing my back.

"But I destroyed his gift, I'm terrib-", I was cut off by hyung grabbing me and pulling me over his lap on Taehyung's bed. I gasped when he pulled all my protection down.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack
"H-hyung not bare! Ouch!", I yelped.

"Namjoon you are not 'a horrible leader' or person. You helped more people than you know, and I Smack will Smack not Smack have Smack you talking Smack down Smack on yourself.", hyung scolded me.

Smack Smack Smack Smack
"Ah! Hyung!", I gripped the blankets as my hyung brought his hard hand down again.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack
"Yes you broke something important to Taehyung, but that doesn't mean he hates you Namjoon. Understand?", he questioned, I cried. How could he ever forgive me? A leader like me?

"Stop it Joon", hyung said knowing, I was beating myself up again. "You're an amazing leader and I want you to accept that, and more. You've done so much for us, no doubt about it. It hurts me to see you do this to yourself.", hyung sighed.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack
I nodded my head, "I-m s-sorry...", I sob quietly.

Jin's Pov.

"I-m sorry", he cried, I rubbed his back comfortingly. "Joon.. I- we love you as you are. We're not Bts without you..", I say pulling him into my lap. "Weather you break 5,000 snowglobes or eveything in this house, we'll love you forever.".

Finally calming down, he let out a shaky sigh. "Thank you hyung... may I go see Taehyung now?", he asked looking me in the eyes. I smiled and nodded, "Of course, and after you both make up, theres still time to get Tae's eomma a new gift.", I wipe a tear off his cheek. He smiled, hugging me once more before going to Taehyung.

Taehyung's Pov.

I woke up aching and trying to remember where I was. Those post-punishment naps really hit different. I stood up making my way to the door, when Namjoon hyung entered. I looked away when I saw his bruised cheek, not wanting to look at my past outburst. "Hey Taehyung..", he said and I kept my head down. "Hi hyung."

"Im really sorry for breaking your eomma's gift, it wasn't my plan to and I feel really terrible, cause I know how much it meant to you... So... if you would let me, I would like to pay for a new gift. It would mean a lot for me to make it up.", he bid. I smiled at his thoughtfulness. "Thank you, hyung.. I am also sorry for hitting you.. and for s-saying that 'I hate you', I didn't mean that, I love you with all my heart hyung!", I embraced him tightly and he returned it happily. "I love you too. Taehyung".

"Oh my bad am I disturbing?", Hobi hyung walked in chuckling. "Jin hyung told me if I took you both to the store, he'll make kimchi for dinner Mm. So lets get a move on", he announced and we laughed and followed him out of the house.

Jin's Pov. (oki oki last change ^_^)

"Dinner's ready!", I yelled to my members

I started setting the table for dinner when the front door opened and three happy boys strolled in. "How'd it go?", I relieved they came in smiling. "Look hyung look! We got my eomma an antique crystal jewelry box!", he exclaimed showing me the box happily. "Wow that's really nice Taehyung", I rubbed his hair and looked at Namjoon, who basically started glowing, at the happy boy. "Go on and get ready for dinner", he ran off and Joon hugged me. "Thank you.. And don't worry hyung, it was in the same range as the globe..", he said.

"Im just glad you two made amends", I returned his hug. "Eww get a room.", Jungkook entered the kitchen, scrunching and giggling. We all sat and ate dinner together, laughing with one another, enjoying each others presences. And I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
//ahh soo like i hope you enjoyed that oneee leave me some comments, constructive criticism is welcomed T~T  i also gots to let yall know i am starting my summer college classes today and i'll be pretty busy for the next month. i will try to update when i can lovelies, thank youu <3 until next time :)//