sixteen

I went from drastically hot to drastically cold

I was shivering, bleeding through everything

Crystal was driving like a maniac, but yet making me talk to her as she talked to 911.

"Crystal" I spoke- seeing dots but ignoring it.

"Yes?" She spoke.

I stared to my legs.

"The blood on my legs- thats not from the stabbing, is it?" I felt my voice crack.

She looked away from me, tears slipping down her face.

"I don't think so, Les."

I felt my head dip involuntarily- but her yelling brought me right back to.

"No Alessia- this is not the end!" She screamed out.

"Look- the hospital is right there- Ashton's going to help you, he's going to fix you and the baby- just please keep your fucking eyes open!" She screamed.

I no longer felt pain, I just felt the pressure I was holding on the cut decreasing more and more.

"Calum is a good guy" I told her

Crystal.

I sobbed out, choking as I ignored everything the 911 operator told me

"Calum's a good guy" she spoke, her eyes clearly heavy, her face as pale as a cloud, her speech slurring

"I wish I would've found him instead of Andrew" I watched a tear fall down her cheek.

"Alessia- if you stay with me, you can have Calum." I told her, seeing a smile come on her lips.

Suddenly I saw her eyes focus to the backseat.

"Crystal, drive faster." She told me firmly, in and out of a whoozie state just as I almost drifted the car into the hospital parking lot, heading straight to where I knew the ambulances go.

"I am-" "I said that because I'm seeing my mom." She spoke slowly, glancing back to me

"And my moms been dead for a very long time."

I slammed on the breaks, honking the horn as soon as I saw the trauma door.

I got out, sprinting to her side.

No one was coming out.

"Be strong for me, Alessia."

She managed to stand, which shocked me.

I put all my strength forward, almost carrying her into the building as her head dropped and popped up multiple times from going in and out of consciousness.

"Help me!" I screamed bloody murder as soon as I was through the doors, getting multiple doctors attention.

"She's two months pregnant and she's been stabbed in the stomach- please save my best friend!" I screamed .

"Page Irwin" I heard someone say as doctors took her from me, laying her straight on a bed.

I heard her say one thing before I couldn't see her anymore

"Save my baby"