two

"Oh my god, Les" she exhaled, smiling widely.

"Congratulations- oh my god!" She yelled, bringing me into a hug, her hand immediately going to my stomach.

"How far-" "I think about two or three months, I'm not sure" I mumbled to her, seeing her smiling nonstop.

"I hope it's a girl- the outfits will be the absolute cutest" she spoke, just as Andrew entered.

"Hey crystal" he spoke, making her smile drop.

"Andrew" crystal nodded to him with a small smile.

"Uh- congratulations-" "don't congratulate me for that" he laughed out, making her look to me, sympathy instantly taking over her face.

"I don't want a kid, if I had it my way, we wouldn't be having one." He spoke, making tears join in my eyes again.

"How about you and I go get smoothies?" Crystal spoke, making me glance to Andrew, feeling her grab my hand

"I don't care what you do, I'm leaving anyway" he spoke, grabbing his keys, walking out the door without another word.

"Smoothies" I agreed quietly.

I grabbed my keys and wallet, setting the alarm to my house before leaving with Crystal.

"How's his therapy?" She asked.

"I don't think he's going anymore" I mumbled to her.

I watched her knee bounce.

"When are you going to leave him, Alessia?" She spoke slowly.

"I'm pregnant now so-" "you don't need him to raise a child, either way he's making it clear that he doesn't want a baby." She spoke.

I nodded slowly.

"I want you to meet Michael" she spoke, bringing up her new- soon to be- boyfriend.

"I'm sure I'll approve of him." I exhaled, knowing how happy he makes her.

"He's got some cute friends too" she mumbled slowly, making me glance to her, laughing lightly.

"No one wants to get with a pregnant woman-" "you'd be surprised." She hummed.

"Just give them a shot" she spoke after a few moments of me not speaking.

"Whatever" I laughed.

We got smoothies and then started making our way to Michael's house.

"Jesus Christ" I mumbled as she pulled into their driveway- revealing a huge house.

"Yeah- forgot to mention that they're all surgeons" she laughed, making her look to her.

"Told you, they're keepers"

I should've never came here.

We walked inside together, Crystal just letting herself inside.

"Boys" she sang out loudly, making someone's head pop up from the couch, his body invested in a game he was playing on the TV.

"Hey beautiful" the guy on the couch spoke, making me know, this was Michael.

He stood, hugging Crystal gently, pecking her lips.

"Mike, this is Alessia, my best friend that I told you about" she spoke, grabbing my hand gently.

"Yes! I have heard a lot about you, it's nice to meet you, I'm Michael" he spoke, shaking my hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you" I responded.

"Where's the guys, I want to introduce them" she spoke.

"Outside, playing volleyball"

We all followed each other outside, revealing three more guys, who yelled at each other as they hit the ball to each other.

"Guys" michael spoke, making all their attention divert to us.

"Calum, Ashton, Luke, meet Alessia- Crystal's best friend, Alessia meet Calum, Ashton and Luke- my best friends" michael introduced me to each boy, each of which shook my hand politely

After a small chat, they went back to their game, but Calum stayed, grabbing a beer.

"Beer?" He offered new, extending it to me.

"No- I'm okay" I laughed lightly.

"Come on, its free" he raised his eyebrows as I watched Michael open one for Crystal

"I'm- I'm expecting" I laughed quietly to him, seeing his eyes widen.

"Oh- I am so so sorry- but congratulations!" He clearly tried to speak quietly, but he almost seemed excited.

"How far along?" He asked.

"I think about two or three months" I spoke.

"So you just found out?" He questioned .

"Yes, today actually" I laughed to him, seeing his face almost light up

"Do you have a doctor yet?" He asked.

"No, I haven't done any research on anyone yet-" "you were just introduced to the best OBGYN in this state"

I raised my eyebrows to him.

"Ashton, come here mate!"