six

Two hours later, we were all beyond tired, but the boys had yet to listen to me and leave, and the police were still not done getting evidence and more information on him.

"I think we're beginning to wrap up, you'll need to get yourself some clothes and basic necessities for the next three or four days and I will need your house key-" "wait, I can't stay here?" I questioned quickly.

"No, this is a crime scene and it's also not safe considering your boyfriend is basically threatening you through this, you need to go stay somewhere safe, where he doesn't know that you are there." The officer told me.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself.

Crystal and I ran upstairs and she helped me quickly pack a bag as the guys stood in the hallway.

"You can stay at my house-" "he knows that you're my first option to stay with when things go wrong, I'm not putting you or your house at risk" I spoke slowly.

"Not to butt in" michael spoke from the hallway.

"But we also have a guest bedroom." He spoke slowly to me.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think I need to go to a hotel- I don't want to stay anywhere that he can find me and risk hurting other people or damaging others properties" I spoke, making him nod.

"We'll go with you to the hotel to make sure you feel safe."

"Thank you, so much"

They were blessings in disguise.

Soon I was packed and running downstairs, giving the officer my key.

"Here's our chief's personal phone number, texting him and update him where you're staying so we can keep close tabs on you. We also recommend you calling into work until we find him, because clearly he is not a danger to you. If you need us to speak to your boss, just contact this number." He told me, making me exhale lightly.

"Okay, thank you." I exhaled to him.

"We'll keep you updated on when we find him."

I agreed to take my own car to a hotel in the middle of the city, one he wouldn't suspect me going to and the guys would follow me.

But as I got my car and went to start it, it wouldn't crank.

"What the fuck" I spoke, knowing that it was only a year old, there's no way in hell there's something wrong with it.

But then a note caught my eye, just as Calum came to my door.

"This is only the beginning"

In Andrews handwriting.

I immediately busted out into tears, wanting nothing but to get the hell away from this psycho and sleep, but he was ruining fucking everything.

Ashton ended up running the note back to the police as more evidence as Calum tried comforting me

"This is a brand new fucking car, Calum" I cried out.

"Nothing that can't be fixed, come on- let's go somewhere safe, ride with me" he spoke, grabbing my arm gently.

"I just want to go to bed" I cried out to him as he put an arm around me, guiding me to his car with my bag also in his hand.

"I'm going to get you somewhere safe."