Chapter 21: They're Dead

(Alexa's POV)

I kept looking at him. His right cheek was swollen. His left eye was swollen shut. He was covered in blood and crying. He seemed like he was ready to die. I know I know him. Who is he? Before I knew it Jake was running towards me. I shut the door and started running back to my room. I was in so much pain. I wanted to die as well. When I got to my room I shut the door and placed a chair in front of it. Jake busted through the door like it was nothing. The chair flew across the room and Jake stomped in drag me out by my hair. He brought me back to the basement stairs. He practically threw me down the stairs. I landed flat on my face. I stayed down for a little while till that person tied up started crying and yelling.

"No!!!! Stop it!! ALEXA!! Please get up baby!" I knew that voice. It was my Niall. The one who I truely love and care about. Oh my God! What has Jake done to him.

I pushed myself up and looked at Niall. I started to cry. Just then Jake pulled me back up by my hair and dragged me to a chair. He tied me up super tight and pulled my hair back so that I was looking at him.

"Stop crying you bitch! You had this coming! This is all your fault!" Jake said. He punched my stomach. My God, please just kill me.

(Niall's POV)

I couldn't recognize the person at the top of the stairs but they kept looking at me. Before I knew it Jake was running after them. He came back 5 minutes later throwing them down the stairs. When they landed next to me I knew who it was. How could I not recognize her. My Alexa laying face down on the ground. I started crying and yelling out. I was loosing it. He then took her and dragged her to a chair and tied her up. He said something to her and then full forced punched her stomach.

I yelled, "No! ALEXA! Jake, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you doing this?" I was crying.

"Because of you! You deserve all of this! This wouldn't have happened if you had just left Alexa and I alone!" He yelled. All of a sudden Alexa lost it. She was yelling and crying her heart out. We looked over and she was covered in blood. Blood was dripping from her chair. A puddle was forming on the floor.

"No! No! You jackass! It's dead! It's all your fault! Its dead!" She yelled and cried.

(Hannah's POV)

I was tied up and had a towel wrapped over my mouth. I was in a van. Someone was driving. We were going so fast. I didn't recognize this person at all. It definitely wasn't Jake. He was more muscular and tanner. He kept complimenting me and begging for me to forgive him. Who is he? What's going on?

(Amanda's POV)

I couldn't believe this. My best friends have both been kidnapped, my idols are hurt, and its far from over.

Harry and Lou were in the room with Liam. He was gonna need some stitches to stop some bleeding but other than that he'll be fine. I was sitting down in the lobby just crying. Zayn and Savannah were just holding me and Kelsey ran to go get some tea and coffee.

"Babe, it'll be ok. Please stop crying. You know Harry wont like it." Zayn said.

"I know, but why does all this shit have to happen to good people?" I asked.

"I dont know, but everything happens for a reason." He said. Savannah was rubbing my back. The nurse came over and had more bad news for us.

"Hi sweetie. Im sorry I know you're going through a lot and this is just gonna make it worse." She said.

"What happened is Liam ok?" I started freaking out.

"Oh yea trust me, hes fine, but you're officer friend is not. He unfortunately died today in surgery. He had some internal bleeding that we had found too late. Im sorry" she said.

"Oh ok. Thank you for telling me." She smiled at me and walked away.

"What are we gonna do now?" Kelsey asked.

"I dont know." I said. I wad tired, depressed, and stressed. I just wanted this to end.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Im really sorry about this really late update. A lot has been going on. Hope u like it. Leave comments please. Let me know what you think.