Chapter 25: You Can End It All

(Alexa's POV)

Jake had ran upstairs. He had been up there for a while. We soon heard screaming. I looked to Niall with tears still in my eyes. He mouthed to me that everything was going to be ok. The basement door opened. Jake stood at the top if them holding someone by their hair. The person was crying and yelling probably from pain. He then did the same thing he did to me throwing the person down the stairs. As their body hit the floor I looked really closely at it. It turned out to be a girl. She had blonde hair stained with blood, petite hands, she was skinny. I soon cane to realize that it was Hannah.

"Hannah?" I said. She moved slightly. "Hannah!!" I screamed they tears coming back.

"You dirty bastard I swear if I wasn't tied up right now your ass would be dead." Niall said.

Jake walked down the stairs with a pocket knife in hand. He had a smile on his face.

"I'd shut up if I were you!" He said holding the knife on Niall's neck. "Now there is a way to end all of your sufferings. Well actually there's two. One I could kill you all right now and finish off your friends later or two Alexa could just say the word and I'll let all of you go. Now of course Alexa would go with me, but still you all would be safe." Jake said squeezing my face making me look at my suffering friends.

"Alexa don't do it. Well be fine we'll get through it together. Don't let him scare you." Niall said to me.

"I can't let him hurt you anymore. This is all my fault-" I said before Niall interrupted me.

"THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT ALEXA!" Niall shouted. Jake walked over and slapped Niall.

"You're right it's not her fault, IT'S YOURS. If you had just left us alone everything would've been fine!" Jake said.

"Ya because you raping and beating her on the regular is fine!" Niall argued. Jake slapped him again.

"That's it you no good cunt." Jake punched Niall so hard his chair fell. He ran upstairs.

(Amanda's POV)

I woke up. I was laying on a sleeping Harry's chest and he was resting his head on Louis' shoulder. I got up and stretched.

"Morning love!" Lou said.

"Morning Lou! Hey what time is it?" I said.

"Ummmm." He looked at his watch."It's 4:30pm. It's Thursday."

"Thanks Lou." That helped me realize I had been a sleep since 6 yesterday.

Hazza soon woke up. He looked so perfect.

"Morning babe!" He said.

"Haha morning hazza!" I replied.

(2 hours later)

We had been sitting in the lobby for awhile now. I was holding hazza's hand while playing with his curls, Kelsey and Zayn were talking to each other and Lou was sitting there quietly just thinking.

Just then Savannah came out from the long hallway. Louis jumped up and ran towards her. He picked her up and spinned her around.

"Woah! Lou calm down there." She said as he set her down.

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy to see you. I was so worried. How are you? Are you ok? Are you in any pain? Do you need to sit down? Do-"

"LOU! Calm down I'm fine!" She said. Lou just smiled and kissed her. They were so cute. I can't wait till all of this is over. Till we're back to normal.