You grabbed his arms when you felt yourself coming.

"Jos-shua," you pant when you released on his cock and soon he followed and came inside you.

He didn't even get a chance to pull out from you when you kissed him again.

"You were so loud," he said in a heavy breath.
"Shut up, you were the one who fucked me,"

You rested your head in his shoulders and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm fucking addicted to you, Joshua,"

_________________________________

A few months passed by and here you are. Graduated.

All of you graduated high school and today is the last day of school.

The last day of school meant that you can dress up as anything you want and take photos for memories.

[I know what you're thinking, it's the same as a-teen series]

You and Joshua decided to dress up as harley quinn and joker.

[I'm bringing back a masterpiece]

You took a lot of pictures with the boys today because being with them throughout high school was something special.

They were your second family.

All of you had your own plans on what will you do after high school and deep down, you're sad that all of you will separate ways.

You didn't discuss with Joshua on what will happen to you guys. Your dad offered you to work for him and he'll give you a good position.

He saw your potential and he knew you were smart to work at a young age.

But you want to stay with Joshua. You need to.

You can't imagine what will happen after this. Maybe he'll go back and stay with his parents in LA, or maybe he might continue studying.

"What are you thinking baby?" Joshua holds your hand when he saw you daydreaming.

"It's nothing,"

"Doesn't look like it's nothing," he looks at you, ready to listen to what you're saying and you sighed.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do after this?"

He didn't answer straight away and looks down.

"Not yet, are you missing me already?" He said playfully.

"Are we going separate ways?" You asked him back.

He hesitated before answering you.

"Of course not, we'll figure this out together okay?" He hugs you and you saw how his eyes are not happy like it used to be.

He was scared.

"Now let's go and meet the teachers, it'll be our last time greeting them,"

_________________________________

You walked to Joshua's room to meet him but stopped when you hear him talking to someone. It sounds like he was fighting.

You look around and saw nobody. Slowly you put your ear closer to the door to eavesdrop his conversation.

"Dad I'm not going to get married okay?"

"So what? I can manage a company before getting married,"

"No, I love y/n and I'm not going to get married,"

"I won't get married or else I won't work for you, that's final, goodbye dad,"

You backed away from the door and tears dropped on your cheeks.

Straight away you ran to your room and locked the door. You buried your face into your pillow and started crying.

That's why he hesitated before answering you. You got your answer.

It took you a while to gather some strength and dialed a number.

"Hello, dad? Is the offer still open?"

Tired as hell. Sorry if you guys didn't like the content. Vote and comment if you do!