Haunted

Warning Major Character Death!

Peter Parker had never truly been happy, he went out and hung out with his friends smiling. He really just wanted to feel again. Losing all emotion at the early age of 11, he rarely cried. He was always spacing out into a world of emptiness, then get got bit by a spider.

He was strong now, he healed fast, and he save people. Yet, he could never save himself. Passing out on rooftops after patrol, didn't want to worry May with the bruises.

"May there's this crazy car parked outside."

"Oh Mr.Parker." 

But then he met Tony Stark, the billionaire sitting on his living room couch. 

"I can't go to Berlin, I have....homework."

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that."

Many mission of them just getting closer, Peter finally getting a new father figure. He smiled during a lab night, they were watching Star Wars. He saw Kylo Ren turn into Ben Solo, he thought to himself Kylo got his redemption I can have mine. Tony pretended not to notice the boy certainly emotionless throughout most days, and he couldn't help but smiled when his kid did.

"Hey Pete, this is the kid I met in Tennessee. Name's Harley."

"Hi."

Then Harley came into his life and they became instant friends. Peter had always thought he liked MJ but he was wrong. Harley knew he liked Peter the second he saw the fluffy brown hair, but he saw the lack of smile on Peter's freckled face.

They went on a picnic just the three of them, Tony teasing the two of them as Peter tripped over tree roots and Harley rushed to help him up. Nearing the end of the picnic Peter had fallen asleep, a slight smile on his peaceful face. Harley saw Tony smiling brightly eyes glassy seeing Peter having somewhat emotion.

"What are those?!"

"These are my Crocs."

Shuri had been a good friend to Peter when she was around but she mostly spent time with MJ, Peter was just staring at the wall most days unless someone spoke to him. His energy now out of hand due to the spiderbite, he talked to himself coping by making imaginary worlds in his head. 

"Uh Mr. Stark? I'm being beamed up!"

Peter fought tirelessly against Thanos with everyone but they just weren't quick enough, he snapped. Tony watched as his son turned to dust in his hands, he sat on the ground as the ashes flew about. Peter sat in the Soul Stone watching as people started to appear, a single tear sliding down his cheek

During his time in there he learned to feel, he now laughed and cried sometimes. He knew he was scared, and he needed Mr. Stark. Now he knew how he felt for Harley, yet Harley was in the tower yelling at Tony for losing Peter. Peter didn't know that his dusting had broken the people closest to him, he didn't know the feeling.

"This is Morgan."

They escaped from the stone, Thanos was still out there in space but for now they were safe. He met Morgan she calls him her older brother, he cried when he saw her. And Tony cried seeing Peter crying. 

Peter confessed his feeling for Harley, they started dating soon after. They also had met Deadpool, cool guy by the way.

"I am inevitable."

Thanos came back raking havoc on Earth, the Avengers tried to fight him and get the gauntlet. One of them got the stones from inside.

"And I am....."

"Spider-Man."

Peter snapped the power frying his nerves to atoms, he fell onto the ground. The Avengers surrounding him as Thanos and his army disappeared. He smiled as Tony wiped a tear from his face, whispering a simple 'I love you Dad.' was enough to have Tony crying.

"Why did you do it kid?"

"I wanted to be just like you."

Harley felt it in his heart when Tony came off that spaceship, something had gone wrong. Pepper and Morgan comforted him as he fell crying when Peter didn't come off. The family cried, the whole super family. Natasha took it hard, she didn't leave her room until the funeral.

Tony wanted to go back to drugs and drinking but he had to be there, for Harley and Morgan. Harley being one to take it the hardest, especially one car ride.

"How old is Morgan?"

"3"

Harley demanded they pull the car over immediately, when they did he proceeded to throw up in the grass at the side of the highway. Crying in the process, Pepper and Tony were confused with his actions.

"She won't even remember him."

He cried until his eyes went dry in the back of that Audi, the pale green one. Peter's favorite. He drove it everyday to his burial site, talking to Peter in a sense Harley thought.

"Maybe if you were better, Peter would still be alive."

Maybe if I was better, Peter would still be alive. Peter thought to himself as he watched Harley fight Mysterio. Maybe if I was better, Harley would be happy. Harley cried after this fight replaying the sentence over and over in his head as Peter watched him crying. 

Peter was begging himself that he was like a Jedi and could pass through the spirit world. He knocked over a picture of himself in Harley's room.

"Even if you can't hear me, I am still here."

"I'll always be here."

Ow fuck why did I write that?