Mama Spider

"-AND DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME OR MY SON AGAIN, OR I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE EUGENE THOMPSON!"

Tony threw 'Flash' out of his office, as he was running out I tried to apologize. "Flash-" He just ran downstairs and probably all the way home.

"Flash? Isn't that the kid that bullies you?" Peter turns around to see Stephen standing there, "H-hey Pops, whatcha doing home so early?"

Red magic floated around his head, and Wanda gasped.

"He is hurts you so much." Tears formed in her eyes when she watched him get beat up.

"Wanda!" Apparently the Avengers have some secret communication, because soon Loki and Thor and came down from Asgard. Now everyone was questioning Peter about his bully, and he was starting to get overwhelmed.

"ENOUGH!" Everyone stopped in their tracks, "The kids got sensitive ears. Anywho I'm going to kill the son of a bitc-"

"Language."

"No dad, we don't kill people remember?"

"Right, sorry kid."

Loki drew his knives, "Uncle Loki kills people."

Nat smiled, "So does Mama паук."

"......"

"......."

"........"

"........"

"........."

"........"

"......."

"........"

"........"

"We'll be right back."

"Wait no! Auntie Nat! Uncle Loki!" They were already gone, Peter ran after them.