Boyfriend

Peter's POV

Harley and I were standing inches apart, chest to chest. I let out shaking breath, and stepped backwards. Harley put his hands on my waist and pulled me.

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips." With that he leaned forward touching out lips together. I stood there stunned he pulled back noticing I didn't kiss back. "I- um I'm so sorry.." He released his grip from my waist and backed away. Falling out of my stunned state I grabbed his wrist.

"Wait!" Pulling him up against me again. "I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath." I stood on my tippy toes to connect my lips with his, he ran his hands around my waist while mine hung around his next. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, wanted access. I gladly granted it, after what felt like hours we pulled apart. Gasping for air, he looked me in the eyes and said, "Have you always had these dimples when you smiled?" We laughed until we heard someone clear their throat behind me. Turning around I saw Tony leaning against the doorway.

"Seems like you two are getting along better than I thought." He quirked an eyebrow and glancing between me and Harley.

"How long have you been there?"

"Since, and I quote, 'I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath'. Also, the Avengers were watching it in the living room." Both me and Harley turned bright red, "Well anyways, I just wanted to say that dinner will be here soon. Continue." He turned walking down the hallway, "Don't forget to use protection!"

"I can't get pregnant anyways!" I shouted down the hallway and shut the door. Turning back to Harley seeing he had a smirk on his face. "What?"

"Did you, Peter Parker, just admit he was a bottom?" I was confused then replayed what I shouted, I just flopped down on the bed in defeat. Harley crawled onto the bed, straddling me with his hands on either side of my shoulders. "I mean we can always figure out." He said with a smirk.

"STOP STRADLING MY SON AND COME EAT!" Tony shouted from the other room.

I sighed, "DAAAAAAD!" I smiled at Harley, "Come on, I'm starving."

"Of course, bottoms are always hungry."

"Harley." Giving him a warning glare, we walked to the kitchen to see about 20 pizza boxes on the coffee table. "Movie night." We sat down and somewhere in the middle of the movie, Harley decided he would try to be funny.

"Hey did you guys know that Peter is a bo-" I tackled him to the ground, covering his mouth with my hand.

"Boy! Yeah, I'm a boy." They all gave us weird glances, and an "Okay then" from Nat. I removed my hand from his mouth the move and he said, "You're topping now?" Everyone's heads shot up. "Harley, I swear to god!" I sighed and ran out.

Part two? Where Harley apologizes????