Conflicting Sounds

Request from @extragumyum

"Stupid fucking global warming!!" Harley shouted exhausted. The heat from this June had been off the charts. So instead of painting their air-forces for pride, Peter and Harley laid in bed. The blanket piled up at the end of the bed, the two boys in nothing but fairly short boxers. 

"Actually-"

"Peter, I know. Still fuck."

"Me." Peter mumbled under his breath, sitting up in the process. He groaned, he slick brown hair sticking to his forehead.

Harley's eyes widen, "WhAt?!"

"Nothin-npm." The spiderboy stretched, feeling his muscles strain, meanwhile Harley admires that masterpiece. Harley pokes at the boy's back, noticing a small bump on his lower back. "What the actual fuck did you just do to me."

"Hey hon, you got a knot, or bump or some shit." Harley poked at it, Peter retracted from the touch. Glaring over his shoulder, the movement making the pain worse.

Peter closed his eyes, slowing his breathing to calm his nerves. Thinking the pain isn't that bad it just the senses being turned to 11 (El where are you?). "Probably from patrol."

"Let me fix it. Lay down dumbass." Peter punched Harley's shoulder lightly, lying on his stomach. "Be prepared, I am heavy."

A stifled laugh, "I can literally pick you up with my pinky Harls." Harley pouted while Peter just smiled, he let out a exasperated sigh when Harley decided to plop himself on Peter.

"Poke." Harley poked around the knot, as he examined it. Soon he started to kneed on Peter's back, from the top. Peter moaned as Harley loosened up the knot, then shoved his head into the mattress. "Um." 

A muffled "Shut up!"came from the smaller boy. Harley just ignored Peter and continued, working at the knot carefully. The muffled moans getting more intense as Harley worked the center. Harley getting more concerned about the wide open door behind the pile of blanket, meanwhile Tony Stark was taking a package from Pep to take to Peter. Tony noticed the noises as he got closer and closer to the kid's bedroom.

"Please do not be doing what I think you're doing." He whispered to himself, closing his eyes while turning the corner to face the doorway.

What he saw was exactly what he expected and nothing like what he expected at the same time. "Oh- oh my god." Harley turned around, quickly jumping up and off the bed, Tony shielded his eye with the box.

"No, no no. This is not what it looks like." Harley was panicking, kicking the pile of blankets on the floor. "Tony move the box, I swear we were not doing what you think." Peter got up too, face bright pink.

Tony slowly moved the box to the side, eyes still shut. "It looked and sounded like you two wer-"

"Dad!" 

Tony's eyes shot open, seeing both the boys seemingly pink in the face and clothed. Peter had never called him dad before.

"See, we weren't fonduing as uncle Steve says. Harley was helping get a knot out of my back." Peter was fidgeting with his hands, staring at the ground, clearly embarrassed.

"Okay, but it looked like-"

"But we weren't." Peter's eyes looked almost sad like, his face looking betrayed.

"But we could be." Harley muttered, Peter punched him. Hard. "Ow." Harley rubbed his new sore spot.

"I trust you kid, just um..don't do anything suggestive like that. And I think all the three of us should have a talk, but for now just be safe." He started to walk away, noticing the weight in my hand. "Oh and Peter your skirt came for the parade." He tossed the box to the kids, walking away briskly. He hoped he imagined the "A skirt, you'll have to try that on" he heard, but lord knows he didn't.

Ye YE, vashappenin?? Decided to incorporate pride into the story bc GEy

Any other request??

Have a lovely day Angels <3