0.7

Madeline's POV

"Max pick up I swear," I said to my ringing phone.

Ok, so it's been a few days since mine and Knox's fight. I've barely talked to him, but it does kill me to be angry at him. I'm just so mad that he would accuse me of cheating and believe Max over me. Anyways, enough about Knox, so my dad told me this morning that he got my car and I can go get it today. Max was supposed to take me, but of course, he disappeared on me.

"Max." I groaned as I got his voicemail. "You piece of shit."

I sighed as I stood in the middle of our driveway, texting my dumb brother.

Maddie: max where are you

Maddie: hello

Maddie: earth to max

Maddie: max you have to take me to the dealership

I called him again but it went straight to voicemail. "Max you fuck face."

"Hey, you ok?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey, yeah my brother is being a dick." I smiled at Grayson.

"What is he doing now?" He asked as he walked up to me.

"He was supposed to take me to a car dealership in Miami, but now I can't find him or get a hold of him." I rolled my eyes at my brother.

"What a dick. You could always take an Uber." He told me as he looked down at me. 

"Daddy doesn't let me go to Miami by myself." I shrugged. "It's one of his very dumb rules."

"I mean I get it. Miami can get wild." He said and I nodded.

I smiled and lit up when an idea popped into my head. What demon put this idea in my head?

"I mean you could go with me." I shot him a cute smile.

"I appreciate the offer, but I have to work." He spoke and I sighed.

"What do you have to do today that would be more fun than going to Miami with me?" I said in a flirty tone.

"Nothing would be more fun but I have weed your mom's flower bed, water the flowers, and trim the hedges by the gate." He named off what he had to do and I rolled my eyes.

"She's not my mother, but your brother can't do that by himself?" I asked and he looked me up and down.

"You got a point." He sighed and I smiled.

"C'mon have a little fun. Come to Miami with me. I need a friend and a good security detail." I shot him a cute smiled and he laughed.

"You think I can protect you?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Have you looked at yourself." I said and he smiled. "Please go with me." 

"Fine, let me go tell E." He caved and I smiled. 

"I'll call us an Uber." I smiled and opened my Uber app.

"We're actually taking an Uber for a 3-hour car ride?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes, daddy won't let me drive any of his cars." I rolled my eyes at another one of my dad's stupid rules.

"Ok then, I'll be back in a second." He spoke before he walked away.

I pulled out my phone and called us an Uber. I had to call a few until I found one that would take us to Miami. I smiled to see that the Uber was 3 minutes away.