0.3

Madeline's POV

I sighed as I laid on a lounge chair by the pool. I had my sunglasses on and my headphones in. I watched the boats pass by my house as I laid in the sun. I looked over at our fishing boat to see Grayson walking out of the cabin. He was tying off something when he picked up his shirt to wipe the sweat from his face. My eyebrows raised when I saw his prominent V line. He looked over towards me and I quickly looked straight ahead.

"Might wanna wipe the drool off your face." I rolled my eyes when I heard my brother's voice.

"Says the walking STD." I shot back as I looked up at him.

"Hey, my last tests came back negative." He pointed at me and I chuckled.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself, buddy." I laughed at him.

"Anyways, dad wants to see you." He said and I nodded.

"Ok," I said as I got off the chair.

"Are you going to Jack's party tonight?" Max asked as I slipped on Knox's shirt.

"If you'll drive me," I said as I pushed my sunglasses up on my nose.

"Only if you be the DD." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I groaned as I turned to walk away.

"Oh, and if you're gonna cheat on my boy Knox." He said making me turn back to him. "Make sure it's a Westsider, not our Eastside garden boys."

"I'm not gonna cheat." I sassed as I looked at him. "I'm not you."

I turned and walked away without saying another word. You see what I mean when I say he's an asshole? He pisses me off. I ran my hand through my dark hair as I walked to dad's office. I smiled as I saw the old pictures that hung on the wall. I smiled as I looked at the picture of me, Max, and Kenzie. Cabo, it was one of our last happy moments with her.

I cleared my throat and walked away

I cleared my throat and walked away. I sighed as I walked up to my dad's office door and knocked.

"Come in, Maddie." I heard my dad's voice.

"You wanted to see me," I said as I looked at him sitting behind his desk and Shannon sitting on the edge of the desk.

"Come here Maddie Mae." He said as he patted his lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked and Shannon glared at me as I sat on my dad's leg and wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"So we just talked to the guys at the Porsche dealership in Miami." He started, "Your car is too badly damaged baby. I'm sorry but it would be cheaper and safer just to get you something new."

Ok, let me give you a little background. So for my 16th birthday, my dad got me a brand new Porsche Cayenne and I loved the car. Well two weeks ago, Shannon's bitch ass gets this wild hair and takes MY Porsche out even though she has a Mercedes and a BMW. Needless to say, the bitch hit a tree and ruined my car. So here we are now, me carless and Shannon not giving a shit.