0.5

Grayson's POV

"Bro you should've seen Gray swooning over Madeline Carpenter today. Homeboy was drooling." Admiral laughed as Ethan made fun of me. 

"Ok, I was warning her that she was getting burnt," I explained as we stood around our keg at the flats. 

Ok, so right now Ethan, Admiral, and I are hanging at a party at the Flats. The Flats are where all of the Eastsiders party. It's a group of Sandbars on the Eastside of the island. The great thing about the flats is that we don't have to share with anyone. No Westsiders, no Southsiders, no one. 

"You were trying to make your move on our boss's daughter." Ethan laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"I was not. She has a boyfriend." I tried to explain over the loud music. 

"Oh please her boyfriend and his frosted tips can go shove it. You know you're better looking than that." Ad said, trying to hype me up. 

"Thanks, bro, but I've heard they're pretty serious," I explained as I leaned against the keg. 

"Speak of the devil look," Ethan said as he pointed. 

My brows furrowed when I saw Madeline, Max, and Knox walking through the groups of teens partying. They stuck out like sore thumbs. I turned to grab my drink. I looked back at them to see Madeline staring at me. She looked worried and looked back at Knox. He wrapped his arm around her waist and said something to her. 

"Oh hell nah. Not on our side of the island." Admiral snarled and sat his drink down. 

"Ad no," I tried to stop him as he walked up to them. "Don't do this, bro." 

"Middleton, Carpenters," Admiral called getting their attention and everyone else. 

"The hell you want, Jackson?" Madeline's boy toy said as he held on to her. 

"I'm wanting to know what you pouncey ass Westsiders are doing on our side of the island." Admiral snarled and Knox looked highly pissed. 

"We-" Knox was about to speak but a cute voice cut him off. 

"We had just heard about these kick-ass Eastside parties and we just wanted to know what they were like." Madeline smiled and my heart flipped a little bit. 

"See Ad, there's no problem here." I looked at Madeline and tried to calm Admiral down. "And E and I work for Madeline's dad, so why would we have a problem with them?" 

"Listen, your girlfriend is fine ass hell but ion work for her dad, so I have a problem with you being here, Country Club." Admiral sized up Knox and Madeline was caught between them. 

"What you gonna do Jackson? Beat me like your daddy does you?" Oh fuck. 

Admiral shoved Madeline off to the side before he shoved Knox down into the water. I quickly lunged forward and grabbed Madeline by the waist and pulled her out of the way. 

"You good?" I checked on her and she nodded. 

My heart raced as I saw Knox hit the water and Admiral stand over him. My eyes went wide when Max came out of nowhere and hit Admiral right in the jaw. 

"Max! No!" Madeline yelled as she stood in front of me. 

"Admiral, enough," I called, trying to stop him. 

"Come on, big boy," Max yelled and I could tell Admiral was pissed. 

They grabbed each other and started taking body shots. 

"Max stop!" Madeline yelled again as they separated. 

Max went to swing on Ad, but Ad ducked before popping back up and landing a punch to Max's jaw. I watched as Max fell to the water.