0.6

Madeline's POV

"He's fine. Just tell your boyfriend and your brother they won the first round." I furrowed my brows as Grayson spoke to me.

"We'll get them back." He did even let me get a word in before he disappeared into the engine room.

I sat kinda dumbfounded as I looked around the cabin. I shook off the odd conversation and stood up off of the couch. I quickly grabbed my phone, Apple Watch, and clothes from last night. I fluffed my hair as I stepped out of the cabin. I sighed and stepped off the boat.

"I saw that." My brows furrowed when I heard a voice behind me.

"The hell do you want?" I groaned when I saw my brother leaning on the boat.

"I want to know why you're swooning over this Eastsider." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Mads you have a great Westside boyfriend that loves you. Why are you tryna fuck around with an Eastsider?" He followed me as I walked away.

"Why are you concocting these wild storied that I'm trying to cheat on Knox. It's not my fault that I stayed on the Princess last night because my bitch ass brother almost killed someone." I said as I walked up to the house.

"Don't you dare try to pin this on me." He growled as he stepped in front of me.

"What are you gonna do? Yell at me? Call me names? Accuse me of cheating?" I narrowed my eyes as I looked at him. "You don't scare me, Max."

"Move, I'm hungry." I pushed his shoulder as I walked away.

I took deep breaths as I walked up to the house. I opened the kitchen door and I rolled my eyes when I saw Shannon and my dad sitting at the table eating.

"Good morning, Ms.Madeline." I smiled as Miles handed me a plate of food.

"Good morning, Miles." I smiled and took the plate.

"Maddie Mae, come sit with us." My dad said and I huffed.

"Good morning." I smiled as I sat down.

"Good morning baby girl." My dad smiled as he looked at me. "Have you found yourself a car yet?"

"No, I'm going to look at some today," I said before I took a bite of my omelet.

"Ok, well bring it to me when you find one." He said and I nodded.

"Mads, we are putting the finishing touches on the 25th-anniversary celebration for Paradis Sur Terre." Paradis Sur Terre is the name of my dad's hotel. It means Paradise on Earth.

"Oh that's going to be fun," I spoke before I took another bite.

"Are you going to bring Knox?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good." He said before Shannon spoke up.

"Madeline, did you stay in the house last night?" She asked as I stood up to put my plate in the sink.

"No," I said as I put my plate in your sink.

"Why not?" My dad asked and I glared at them.

"Ask your son," I said before I walked out of the kitchen.

I sighed as I walked upstairs and to my room. I walked in and walked into my bathroom. I took my clothes off from last night before I slipped into the shower.

***

I sighed as I walked out of my bathroom in just a towel. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw someone laying on my bed.