vi. siblings

"You won't regret this." 

Jophiel wasn't proud of herself for what she'd done. She blocked her other siblings and father off from knowing what she was doing and was now working with her fallen angel brother. 

"Darling, are you okay?" He asked. 

"I-Father will be angry with me."

Her eyes began to sting with tears but she hid it from him, his only instinct was to hug her. 

"You're okay.." He whispered, "Hell is always open for you, I'll always be here." 

It had been so long since she'd had this affection before. The last time was the day before the Adam and Eve situation. 

"Am I allowed to talk to our brothers still?" 

"That may work."

"What do you mean?"

"They may not know that I am with you. Act like everything is fine, go back and talk to them. I'll be here." 

She nods, wary to go through with it. She snaps her fingers and the next thing she knew, she was in Heaven. 

"Jophiel, there you are!" Michael said as he stopped pacing. 

"Father has been trying to get you home," Gabriel said, stepping forward. 

"What's wrong?" 

"He's worried about Lucifer getting to you. He loves you too much for you to fall." 

"Where is Father now?"

They say nothing but step out of the way. She steps towards the threshold, hoping her Father didn't know anything about Lucifer. 

"What did you do?" His back was turned to her. 

"What do you mean-"

"You know what I mean." 

"Father, I am sorry. I just needed some time to think."

"Is that all?" 

"Yes, I promise!" 

He was very calm, not angry at all. She was still worried for Lucifer's sake though. 

"Jophiel, come back home." Lucifer prayed. 

"May I be excused, Father?" 

He nods as she walks away. She didn't feel like there was anything to say to her brothers so she just left.

Lucifer was nowhere to be found but a knock came at her door. 

"Lucifer?" She says, walking around the house. Still nothing. 

She makes her way downstairs to open the door. It was Sabrina.

"Joph, I am so sorry." 

She couldn't even open the door before she began apologizing. 

"Sabrina, I'm not upset with you." 

"Are you sure? You seemed upset?" 

"I was at the time, but don't worry about it. What's happened, happened."

Sabrina took no time to wrap her into a hug, "Will you come back and help us hunt for Lucifer?" 

"I-I don't know about it, Sabrina." 

"He won't hurt you! I promise!" 

"I know, but I don't know since he's your-" Jophiel pauses, "Your father..."

"Yeah, I know. It's weird."

It wasn't that it was just weird that he was her father, but that would make her Jophiel's niece.

"I'm sorry, Brina. Maybe another time." 

"Alright, well if you want to meet up tonight -- just text me!" 

"I will." She smiled, "Bye!"

"Bye, Joph!" 

When she shut the door, Lucifer was right beside her. 

"Thank you." He said.

"Don't worry about it." She smiled, "Will you do me a favor now?"

He raised a brow, curious as to what she wants. 

"Is there any way that I can somehow hide from them? But they don't realize I am?"

"You mean our brothers?" 

"Yes. Father was asking where I went because prayers weren't coming through."  

All he had to do was snap his fingers and it was done. Their siblings wouldn't know a thing as to her relationship with her brother. 

"Thank you, Lucifer." 

-Flashback- 

"Lucifer, I can't do it!" 

"Don't say that, angel. Just focus your mind, it'll happen." 

She shut her eyes and focused on the flower, trying to make it bloom. She'd been trying for hours to use her grace. Lucifer hadn't left her side either, constantly giving her motivation. 

Motivation was hard for a four-year-old to take, but Jophiel was doing better. Her little groans and anger showing that she was definitely just like her brother. 

"You almost got it. Keep trying!" 

She shut her eyes tighter and kept going. Finally opening them once Lucifer cheered. 

"You did it, angel! You did it!" 

She jumped up and down, excited that she'd actually accomplished using magic for the first time. Lucifer swooped her up off the ground and smiled. 

"You helped me! Thank you, Lucifer." She wrapped her hands around his neck. 

-End of Flashback-

-

make sure to vote and comment! 

welcome to greendale - a caos storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें