introduction

Archangel Jophiel

Please read!

Jophiel is seen as both male and female, but in this case she is a female.

My character Jophiel is based entirely off of the legitimate Archangel Jophiel. She is one of the Supreme angels on the divine throne. Many transcripts if you were to look into her is that she is very much like the Archangel Lucifer, NOT SATAN. NOT THE DEVIL. The archangel.

Certain texts believe both Lucifer and Jophiel worked together to make Adam and Eve eat the apple. But in this case there will only be tension, unless I change my mind.

In the certain reditions of the 'Bible' , Jophiel was the angel with the flaming sword in the Garden of Eden. In other cases, she watches over the sons of Noah.

Her attributes lie along the same as Lucifers, but she never falls from Heaven.

- Beauty
- Wisdom
- Enlightenment

In this book, Jophiel will basically be Heaven's replacement for Lucifer Morningstar. She then took on a new vessel that allowed her to grow from infancy after being sent on a mission for the Lord. Some aspects will not be biblically correct! Certain scenarios that involve the crucifixion of Jesus, fall of Lucifer, and such might be off. Now on with the story...

The other Archangels are currently based off of these actors: THIS IS NOT A SUPERNATURAL CROSSOVER
Michael ... Matt Cohen
Gabriel ... Richard Speight Jr
Raphael ... Demore Barnes