iv. sabrina morningstar

authors note: some events in this chapter don't fit in the actual show. for instance, lucifer never enters blackwood and lucifer takes his own form after being separated from nick. ♡

"I didn't answer because I found you annoying." 

"So you aren't an archangel?" 

She takes a deep breath and groans, "I am not an archangel. I was named after one."

She begins walking again at a faster pace and he does the same.

"You're going to die out there."

"That is just fine with me." She stomps away.

He stands there watching her walk further towards her destination. He chose to ignore the fact that she was one person against the hoards of Hell, which was hard. Even though he was a prince of Hell, he still had some feelings. 

As Jophiel continued to get farther down the path, she heard something behind her. She didn't turn to look because she only assumed it was the guy from before. The noise began to get louder as she walked, she knew it sounded closer than it had prior. 

She turned around violently, "Can I-." There was nothing there. 

From what she could tell, no one had been behind her since the shore. The noise had to come from somewhere. She turned around again to begin walking and a shorter gentleman stood in front of her. 

"Are you here to see Lilith?"

Jophiel was confused, not sure if she should be scared or not. 

"Who are you?" 

"Don't concern yourself with that." 

"Excuse me?" 

Before much else could happen, he grabbed her wrist. She jerked away but only after he'd teleported them to a dark room with a thrown. 

"Joph!" Sabrina yelled, embracing her into a tight hug. 

She didn't hug back until she was sure it was Sabrina. The room was filled with people, people she'd never seen before. Then there was Roz, Theo, Harvey, and Lilith who stood near Sabrina. 

So did Nicholas, he was clearly battered and in pain which did hurt Jophiel to see. While she studied Nicholas's injuries from afar, a group of men who presumably were kings of Hell began to speak. 

"Sabrina cannot rule! She's a child!" 

Sabrina lets go of Jophiel and began arguing with the three men. 

"Lilith can be my regent."

"Lilith is a concubine!" One yelled.

"She's the reason Lucifer escaped." 

Jophiel glared over at them. How could he have escaped?

"We will find him!" Sabrina yelled back. 

They continued to argue back and forth until another door opened.

The boy from before was here. When he stepped through the doors, his eyes met Jophiels. He only smirked and didn't say anything. 

"Ah! Prince Caliban!" A king yelled. 

Prince Caliban. 

"You're a prince?" Sabrina questioned. 

"You're a morningstar?" He mocked. 

Sabrina turned her head quickly to look at Jophiel. 

"You're what?" She asked. 

Sabrina struggled to find the words to say. Harvey, Roz, and Theo didn't seem shocked at all. 

"You all knew that?" Jophiel turned to them. 

They too struggled to say anything.  

"Joph-I promise I was going to tell you." 

"And why wouldn't you tell me?" She spat. 

"Be-Because you're- you're religious. I was worried you wouldn't want to be around me anymore." 

"I could honestly handle that." She says, "What I can't handle is you lying to me." 

"But-" 

"I get you were trying to save our friendship, but I stayed with you through all of this. I stayed with you when you told me you were a witch. I stayed when you told me about the academy. I came with you when you said you wanted to go to Hell to speak with Lilith. Why wouldn't I stay in this situation?" 

Sabrina didn't say anything, it was clear that she'd hurt Jophiel. 

"Let me go home, Sabrina." 

"Wha-"

"Let me go home." 

Everyone stood back and watched it play out, even the Kings stayed quiet. 

Sabrina began saying a spell and within seconds, she was back home on Earth. 

-

make sure to vote and/or comment!