00:04

"So park later?"

"Can't, I have plans tonight."

"With who, Jun? When will you just confess to him, Hao..."
Mingyu watches as Minghao rolls his eyes and shoved the rest of his book into his locker. He almost pouts.

"Shut up Mingyu, why don't you ask Seokmin to go with you?" Minghao deflects easily, something that doesn't go unnoticed by the older but one he chooses to not push any further.

Mingyu sighs, leaning against the locker wall beside his friend as he waits for him to finish so they can leave the school.
"DK has play practice, you know this."

"What about Hoshi? Vernon? They both skate too, go with them."

"Hoshi is too energetic for me and Vernon hates me since I turned down Seungkwan last year and supposedly 'broke his heart'" Mingyu complains, slumping again the lockers more to be eyelevel with his friend, pulling slightly puppy eyes on him.

Minghao is unaffected, rolling his eyes harder in a manner that Mingyu knows he'd picked up from Jun. The younger closes his locker, left with just his backpack and his phone in his hand, he turns to Mingyu and crosses his arms.

"Well I'm sorry his highness, but I'm not dropping my plans just to go skating. Besides, I don't even have my board right now after someone decided to smash the fucking thing against the half pipe to see if he could break it."  He glares "That board wasn't cheap you dumb hulk, now I have to get a new one."

Mingyu huffs, though he does feel guilty for breaking Minghao's skateboard and he outright blames the three Bang energy drinks he had that day because he can barely remember going to the park that day let alone smashing his friends board. Granted he'd offered to buy Minghao a new one the next day but the other turned it down, and Mingyu is pretty sure that it was just so Minghao would have something to hold over him in fights. Minghao was a petty bitch but Mingyu loved him.
"I said I was sorry!"

"That doesn't make it okay?!" Minghao barks back, looking ready to smack him in the head. Mingyu groans and steps down, pushing himself off of the lockers and starting his way down the almost empty hallway. Minghao follows after, typing on his phone as they talk.

"So are you still going?" Minghao asks as they reach the front doors.

Mingyu shrugs, pushing the glass door open.
"Probably not, I hate going by myself ever since those Westside kids started showing up."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about them showing up now..." Minghao shivers before shaking his head "well if you go be careful, I don't want you calling me because you got into a fight with Mark and Jackson again."

Mingyu rolls his eyes
"Yes, Mom."

Minghao groans and pushes the other away from him before walking in the other direction, again leaving Mingyu by himself.

He pauses for a moment before sighing and beginning his own walk back home, the earlier hype about skating long gone after Minghao's rejection.

He doesn't skate much anymore, especially since Minghao's board was broken. And there's not many people in their city that skates so the park is normally empty, however a group of teenagers from a town over found out about the tiny skatepark and started to take over the plot. But skating was a lot like his smoking habit, it was a coping mechanism and it calmed him down. Thus he tended to run up and down his neighborhood late at night, it was just a benefit that it pissed off his neighbor Karen. He upset her enough that a cop now patrols the street, sadly. 

With his day plans trashed Mingyu huffs a breath and pulls out his phone and earbuds to listen to music for his walk.

The walk from his school and his house is short, and with his legs he walks at an uncomfortably fast pace, so he arrives in front of his dark house in no time.