Chapter 12~ 😏HAHA SIKE😏

You cry on Pennywise's chest for about five minutes... and then you see the bloody wound regenerate itself.

"P-penny?!"

"Y/N?" Pennywise says weakly.

"You're alive?!" You hug him happily.

"Of course I am! The ritual of Chud isn't for nothing!" He smiles.

You get confused, but smile back anyways. You stare into each others eyes, and give eachother a nice smooch :). That's until, Bowers enters the room once more. Pennywise growls at him while still laying on the floor.

"I'm done running from you clown! I'm going to kill you once and for all!" Bowers sheathes his knife and goes to shank him with it.

"NO!" You yell as you stop the knife in between your hands like a professional.

"Move girly!" Henry kicks you out of the way.

You howl with rage and jump onto him, pinning him to the ground.

"Get off me, you brat!" Bowers yells.

Suddenly, Pennywise gets up from the floor and removes Bowers from under you. He pins him to the wall, as Henry shrieks in terror.

"It's time we make your death official." Pennywise giggles demonically.

You look away as he tears into him, only hearing his screams. Yeah, you felt bad... but he hurt your Penny... So he deserved it :).

Pennywise drops his lifeless body onto the ground and walks towards you covered in blood. You hug him, despite the blood.

"I love you Penny!"

"I love you to Y/N. And nothing will change that."

THE END :""")

Also omg everyone, I legit just realized that Y/N took her shirt off to put pressure on Pennywise's wound so it stopped some of the bleeding... BUT she never put her shirt back on so the WHOLE time she was in her bra 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 OMG- I'm legit not changing that