Chapter 5- 💁🏽‍♂️The Fearless boy 💁🏽‍♂️

You both returned to the Well House. " So, what next? " You asked after what seemed after hours of no communication. " I don't know. What do YOU want to do next? " He started inching in really close to you.

" ... " 

You started to feel uncomfortable, because he was millimeters from your lips. He started eyeing them for a second. " S-... Sorry. " He backed up. You two were outside of the entrance to the sewers.

"It's... ok. What do you usually do? " You asked with curiosity. You genuinely wondered what a killer clown did in his spare time. " Well... I usually stalk kids, cause mischief, or sleep. I don't really have anything I need to do besides eat. " He explained.

  " Well, can we go traumatize some kids...? Not kill, but just mess with them? " You didn't really know what else this clown would enjoy, so you tried to find something he would like. " Sure! " He seemed more than willing. " Ok. " He teleported you both to a small house.

" There's a bully that lives here, he's a real brat. Me and him have been at it for sometime now, he isn't really afraid of much. So it's harder for me to scare him. " He said, using his arms and hands to express his feelings. " Ok, what's he afraid of? " You asked. " Well, I'm not exactly sure but I think he might be a tiny bit afraid of ants. " He squints. " Ants?! Who the hell is scared of ants? " You laughed.

  Pennywise grinned and sniffed the air. He's entering through his door right now. Do you want to help me scare him? " Pennywise asked, with clear excitement in his eyes. " No, I have school on Monday and he probably goes to the same school as me. "I don't want to risk it. " You replied.

  "You don't have to go to school you know, especially because you will be way SAFER with me. " He emphasized strongly on safer. You look him in his yellow eyes. " I know, people might get curious and look for me. Plus, I want to learn stuff so I'm not stupid. Besides, you can just stalk me while I'm at school since you have so much spare time. " You smiled. " Ok... I suppose. "

He glanced near the door as the keys from the outside made a " click ". He grabbed onto your arm, and teleported you to a closet with a camera in your hands. You got confused until you saw what was on the camera. You basically had a front seat to what was happening. You saw the boy Pennywise described as a brat walk through the door.

You gasped quietly as you realized how good looking he was. You started to blush and kept watching the screen. Out of no where, earphones teleported into your ears, somehow connecting to the camera. You looked down at the camera, and started watching. " Derry's a bitch. A fucking bitch. " He scoffed, and set his keys down at a small coffee table.

You had got completely used to the language, and didn't even notice. " Wonder if that dumbass clown is gonna try to scare me again. Like he gets far with that. Pfft, dumb bitch." He sat down on a chair, and started eating at a table. Looked like some type of deformed cheeseburger.

You could see Pennywise hinting at the camera that you were watching from that he was gonna scare him, so he wouldn't startle you. As Pennywise was creeping in the dark, the boy's burger started turning into a brain burger with blood smeared all over it, leaking from the sides like lakes. " Eh, I know it's not real ya stupid clown. " He took a bite if the burger with no trouble, and what appeared to be an illusion disappeared. The burger was normal now, and Pennywise was NOT happy.

  He started sending about everything that scares kids, including your fears. But nothing worked! The boy was fearless! NOTHING could scare him. Pennywise teleported to the closet you were in, and sighed.

" See what I mean? He's a fucking brat. " Pennywise growled. " Yea I suppose. Now that I see that nothing can scare him... can I try? I think I might know what will make him tick." You replied to his growl.

  " But I thought you just said you wanted to stay out of this? " Pennywise mumbled. " Well I changed my mind seeing you fail so miserably. " Pennywise let out a huff.  " I mean, as long as your watching out for me, I think I should be fine. What you should be worried about is if he sees me at school. " You replied.

" Ok... Where do you want me to teleport you to? " He asked. " Behind him." You responded with no hesitation. " Are you sure?! That could be dangerous... " He looked at the floor.

  " Positive. You can trust me. " You grabbed both of his hands like he did yours. His cheeks turned a rosy pink, and he teleported you behind the kid. " Hey shithead! " You yelled. He got startled and turned around quickly.

  When he saw your face his green eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He swept his blonde hair to the side and said," Hey cutie. What the hell you doing in my house? You another one of ol' clowny's illusions? " He raised an eyebrow.

  " No, much worse. " You moved closer to him. You could tell he started to get fidgety and knew that your plan was working. " What you doin so close? I'd much prefer you keep your dista- " You interrupted him with a kiss.

As soon as you kissed his lips, Pennywise teleported you out of there back to the dark space of the closest. You could hear the boy scream loudly in fear and terror. " Why did you teleport me out so fast?! It worked didn't it? " Pennywise glared at you, his eyes turning the same shade of green as the boy's.

" What were you thinking?! You could've got hurt! That boy could've touched you! And kissed you more! " He growled. " Jealous much? " You stuck your tongue out at him, knowing he couldn't hurt you.

  Pennywises eyes turned blue. " No!!!! I just CARE about you! Because you're ME! And I just care for ME! " His voice got deep and he growled at you. This time, he did not catch his mistake. " Of course that's all you care about! You're such a narcissist! " You yelled as you worried whether or not the boy could hear you.

Pennywise teleported both of you to your room im the Well House and continued the fight. " You could've got ME killed! Do you understand how LONG it took for me to become what I am now? DON'T YOU GET IT?! ALL of my hard work could've been ripped away like it was nothing if you had gotten killed! " His eyes turned a menacing red. " Stop overreacting! I wasn't going to die! " You yelled as your eyes started leaking small tears.

Pennywise relaxed his tensed shoulders, and his red eyes turned to blue. "Y/N I'm sorry... I just-" You interrupted. " CARE ABOUT YOURSELF?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY?! " you wiped your tears off as you continued to sob, slowly moving into a sitting position onto the dirty floor.