𝟖 Peace out Cub Scouts

I walked into the school and when I got to my locker, there stood MJ.
"Huh, I'm surprised to see you here, and not gone for another 3 months."
She stepped aside and I opened my locker.

"Ahaha you're so funny, MJ. No I'm not disappearing. But I may be getting a job soon."

      "Really? Dude tell me where so I can hang out with you."

       "It's this Bagel shop in Manhattan. It's something E Bros Bagels. It's a nice shop, I'll take you one day."

"You can drive?"

"Well...no. But I drove fine in New York traffic. I think I'm fine."
MJ shook her head and we headed to study hall.

Study hall was weird here. Monday Wednesday and Fridays they were after lunch. Tuesday and Thursday it was before first period. I had Study hall with MJ in the library so we sat together.

As we were working on our calculus homework, a girl walked up to me. I've never seen her before but she was pretty to say the least. She sat down and held her hand out.
"Hello, I'm Liz Allen! You don't know me but I'm a junior and the president of Academic Decathlon."
I took her hand and shook it.

"Y/n. Er-Y/n Strange"

"Yes I know. I saw you playing Basketball yesterday during Gym. Anyways, yesterday you signed up for Decathlon and I'm here to say, welcome to the team! Meetings are everyday after school from 3:30 to 4:45. I am setting up a group chat and I will need you to fill out a jacket size for our team uniform. Our first meeting is today so I hope to see you there! Well I guess I'll leave you to finish whatever you were doing before I interrupted you. Bye Y/n, bye Michelle."
As Liz walked away, MJ slapped me on the shoulder.

          "Ow! The hell was that for?"

          "You didn't tell me you join Decathlon!"

          "Oh, yeah I did it yesterday before robotics. Sorry I didn't tell you...I didn't think you would care."

           "Dude, I'm in Decathlon! If you would have told me you would have found out sooner."

           "Oh, shit, really? Well that's cool. At least I will actually know someone."

          "Yeah, Peter and Ned do it too, our second year. trust me, it's fun, you'll enjoy it."

————————————————

I was in Robotics when my phone dinged.

Text message

MJ:
Tell me why Y/n didn't tell anyone she was joining Decathlon.

Ned:Why are you using those pictures?

Ned:
Why are you using those pictures?

You:
Why not?

(219)-xxx-xxxx:Literally what

(219)-xxx-xxxx:
Literally what...

Ned:Damnit Peter, not you too

Ned:
Damnit Peter, not you too.

Peter:
I'm sorry Ned, that you think you're mature for this type of humor

You:

Y/n changed name to 24/7 Abortion Clinic🧚‍♀️💗✨😌🔪

Y/n changed name to
24/7 Abortion Clinic🧚‍♀️💗✨😌🔪

MJ:
...

Ned:
...

Peter:
....

You:
Ok wrong crowd my bad

Y/n changed name to:
Basic group chat name🙃

You:
You guys are lame.
Peace out Cub Scouts.

Y/n left the chat