𝟓 School 101

As I was lying down, someone walked in.

       "I let you leave one day, you take my money, and you literally get shot and almost killed."
I saw Tony walk in with flowers and a balloon. He closed the door and set them down on the table next to me.

"I didn't take your money."
With that he pulled out his phone and a footage of me stealing money played

"That's not me."

"That's not you?"

"Nope."
He sighed and crossed his arms.

        "Look, I've been shot. Ok and yes maybe I did take 200 bucks but I just needed some for pizza, which turned into a trip around Queens."

        "With that trip you could have gotten your friends killed, or worse you could have died."

         "But i didn't. Some weirdo saved me. I got shot and he held me down to stop me from leaving."
Tony lifted an eyebrow at me. Then there was a knock on the door.

       "Who is it?"

       "It's Peter."
What the hell. I barely know the kid.

      "Uh, give me a second!"
I was telling Tony to leave. He didn't know where to go.

       "Out the window!"
I whispered/yelled at Tony and he throw himself out the window. Just then Peter slowly opened the door. He had some flowers.

       "I'm coming in...hello. I brought you flowers, I don't know if you'll like them, "
I smiled and turned to the table next to me. I saw Tony's flowers and Peter didn't have anywhere to put his, so I slid them off the table.

"They're nice, you can place them here."
Immediately I got a text from Tony

Rich Dad:
I saw that whore >:(

I rolled my eyes and saw that Peter sat in the chair next to me.
"Ned told me you got shot. I know we don't know each other that good, but I wanted to check up on you. Who's flowers were those?"

"Oh...my dad. He's in Hong Kong so he sent someone to drop them off. But yeah my dad sent them."
Just then a portal was created. Peter and I screamed as a stranger entered my room.

"What about me?"
Just then Stephen walked out the portal and crossed his arms. Why would he do that in front of a stranger.

"Oh my god Dad! How did you do that!? I thought you were-"

"Enough."
Just then Tony popped his head in the window.

"That's your dad?"
Peter looked over at Tony then back at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, my God! The Tony Stark! What are you doing here!?"
Tony looked at me weird but immediately got what I was saying.

"I was walking by since I was doing a Make a Wish- anyway I saw the Stephen Strange and had to see."
I mentally face palmed and fake smiled at Tony.

"Well it was amazing to meet you Tony Stark! You must be so busy, being an Avenger and all."
Tony took the hint and waved as he left.