Chapter 15 🍋

You and Hinata were now in the middle of your heat cycles. Making this heat wave one of the most intense ones. All of the alphas on the gym could feel it. Letting out growls as the temperature drops in the room. They could feel The hot wave of your heat cycles through the bond. Deciding that they had waited long enough Tendou, Ushijima and Semi followed your scents to the room you were both in. You curl up into a tighter into a ball the heat in your stomach becoming more and more intense. Hinata slowly gets out of the nest with you doing the same.  Hinata whimpers as he is scooped into Eita's arms. While Ushijima scoops you up. You squirm in his arms the heat coiling in your stomach become almost unbearable. They lead you to another room before setting you both down gently both of you panting. "Satori prep M/N please" Ushijima's stoic voice filled with desire and lust. He licks his lips before looking at the two panting omegas. Removing your T-Shirts while the other two move behind you both. Ushijima was behind you while Semi was behind Hinata Tendou prods at your entrance before slipping in "G-gah A-ah" You moan when Satori's long fingers hit your prostate curling up against your wet walls. Meanwhile Semi abusing Hinata's hard buds. Hinata's cock twitches with arousal as Semi's big fingers pump in and out of him. You and Hinata attempt to buckle your hips down further. " A-ah close" You whimper while Hinata whines in agreement before They hold down your hips Ushijima held your hips to prevent you from moving your hips while Semi does the same to Hinata. You both twitch slightly signaling the end all trying to jerk your hips up. Semi and the other alphas chuckle. Semi and Ushijima wrap their large hands around the base of your hard cocks denying you both of your orgasm. "Not yet baby" Semi' husky voice whispers in Hinata's ear. "Gotta beg for it" Tendou says curling his fingers further making you both whimper wanting release. "Please let us cum" you both say heads tilted to the side bumping one another's. As you open your legs wider doing anything that would get them to let you cum. "How naughty your both soaking wet just for us" Tendou says with a grin on his face. He grinds his knuckles into your prostates making you gasp and arch your backs in pleasure. "Fill us please" You and Hinata pant out needing to be filled. Tendou smirks before removing his fingers causing you to whine. "They're both ready" he says Lustfully ready to ravage your bodies. Ushijima and Semi line up their hard pulsing erections before slowly pushing in inch by inch. When you attempt to buckle your hips Ushijima holds you in place "You'll hurt yourself relax" he says. When he was fully in he stopped he was bigger than the ones you have had before. The aces dick was splitting you good "A-ahn move p-please" You say squirming Ushijima spreads your legs open further for tendou making you jerk in surprise as he moves in deeper. "Ara Ara M/N are you sure you can take us both?" Tendou questions you you nod furiously. Tendou lines up to your already split entrance before slamming into you causing you to let out a loud moan Ushijima grunts from the friction. Before they start to move in sync with a furious pace. Semi laughs "Ready Baby?" He coos at Hinata who wiggles in response. Semi turns Hinata to face him while he's sitting on his lap before shoving all 10 inches in at once. Hinata screams his insides were being stirred. He throws his arms around Semi's neck "F-faster please" His voice breaks as every thrust hits his prostate. "As you wish baby your doing such a good job." And with that Semi snaps his hips flush against Hinata's with each thrust.  Tendou attaches his lips to yours while continuing to snap his hips into yours. Ushijima kisses your forehead before trailing hickies down your neck. You and Hinata shudder as you felt your orgasm's hit you like a train. The 3 alphas still chasing their own furiously. You and Hinata still leaning on one another jerking around from the overstimulation. They all pull out to the tip before giving one last snap of their hips before pulling out and cumming all over you two. They switch Ushijima now had Hinata in his lap while Semi had you in his. Tendou starts by wrapping his lips around Hinata's cock. Causing the younger to moan extra sensitive from the Overstimulation. Ushijima leans down to Hinata's ear "Good boy Shouyou your taking all of our cocks so good" Was all he said before shoving into the younger "AHHHHHN" Hinata screams as the aces dick split him in half. They overstimulation getting to him Hinata jerks his hips up onto Tendou's mouth. Tendou chuckles before teasing the male more. Slowly swirling his tongue around Hinata's erection.Meanwhile Semi thrusting in and out of your sensitive hole. You burry your face into his neck biting down the mate mark you left on him. He grunts out before pulling out to the tip before shoving all the way back in. Your body jerks mouth hanging open eyes rolled back. You wanted to scream but there was so much pleasure radiating through you. You jerk your hips back meeting his thrusts. " How slutty of you M/N" He says trailing hickies down your neck. You whinper "A-ah Alpha c-cumming".
Semi thrusts faster causing you to moan louder. "Together Baby" his husky voice whispering in your ear. You press your face into his chest cumming. Semi grunts slipping out of you adding another layer of cum all over you. "F-fuck good job baby" Semi grunts as you both were still coming down from your high.
Hinata was moaning as the aces dick rammed into his prostate. Tendou pulls off of Hinata a dangerous glint in his eyes. His erection throbbing and ready to go. He thrusts up all in one go Hinata let's out another scream. Snapping their hips faster chasing their release. Grunting as Hinata's entrance got tighter around them. Hinata leans into Ushijima orgasm hitting him hard. The overstimulation making in feel 10x better. They slip out cumming on His face and chest. Looking over to see you wrapped up into Semi. Despite being gross at the moment they joined you both. You and Hinata were in the middle of the 3. Resting for a while before cleaning up your messy overstimulated bodies. Before wrapping around you both once again. "Love you" You both muttered getting kisses in response. Before drifting off to sleep in the loving embrace of the 3 alphas.

Hello baby crows hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took a while to get this chapter out. See ya in the next one Bey Bey baby crows🖤