Chapter 12

For those of you who wanted me to write slight lemons for all the teams I'm sorry that I skipped most of the teams. I hope you still enjoy the story🖤

It was reaching the end of week 1 of camp. You and Hinata think reflectively or how much you've been marked this week. You have been marked by all but one team Shiratorizawa. And Hinata has yet to be marked by the boys from Sehjoh. But right now you lying on the ground tired with Hinata. Volleyball and being marked all this week had drained both of you guys energy. Bokuto and Kuroo approach you both with grins on your faces handing you both a water bottle. You both take a sip of it "Bokuto San this tastes sweet what is it" Bokuto laughs "Red Bull it's an energy drink it'll make ya less sleepy" It took Daichi about 10 seconds to realize that neither of them should be chugging energy drinks. Daichi jogs over "That was a terrible idea Kuroo,Bokuto" He scolded the two. "Hey you guys- What the"? Daichi had turned to talk to you two. Only for both of you to be gone "Where did they go"?
"M/N,HINATA the three captains looked over to see Suga and the others chasing after them. "Someone Please catch them lock all the doors and windows" "On it" The others screamed scurrying around to lock the doors and windows... "All doors and Windows are locked guys" Akashi said panting slightly. It had been at least 10 minutes of them trying to catch the two balls of sunshine. "Are they gymnasts or somethin' cause they sure are nimble" Suna said as he dove to catch you. "Yes actually they are" Atsumu said. But missed as you used poor Kenma as a launch pad "WHAT THE HELL ARE PEOPLE FEEDING YOU" He exclaimed. "Corner them and try holding them there do not let there feet touch the ground" Iwaizumi ordered. The other boys looked at each other confused. They all turned to see you trying to unlock a window "OH HELL NO" They screeched. Tsukki caught you by the back of the shirt.As you attempted to use him as a launch pad. Tsukki wasn't lucky enough and was still used as a launch pad. Luckily Atsumu caught him your legs dangling in the air. You pupils turn to slight slits as you started calming down. They notice "They fuck are they Cats"? Shirabu said. "Hey" the boys from Nekoma said. Atsumu passes him to Ushiwaka "go put him to bed or somethin'" He said watching carefully as the boys from Shiratorizawa walked to one of the locked doors. Making sure Hinata wouldn't dash out of it. All of them turned there attention to finding the orange haired blur as soon as the door was closed and locked again.The looked over to see him crawling up the bleachers. "WhAt The fUCk" hanamakki said tugging the back of the omegas shirt. Only to be like Tsukki and be used as a launch pad. Unluckily this time no one caught him. They are gasped in shock when Hinata backflipped over Kenma and continued to run. Only to be caught by Iwaizumi who carefully lifted him off the ground. Watching as his eyes did the same thing yours did earlier. Him and Oikawa walked out with him after he was calm.

With you and Shiratorizawa (slight lemon)
You blink awake slightly to Goshiki and the others wrapped around you. You whimper feeling a throb in your head. Semi wraps around you "No more energy drinks for you" He says chuckling. You feel  Shirabu nuzzle his head into your neck. "He probably has a headache now" Tendou coos. "We could help with that" he says flirtatiously. "Please" you whimper out. Tendou and Semi move to your neck. Goshiki takes your right shoulder Ushijima takes the left while Shirabu moves you shirt licking slightly at your hip. They bite down your body spasms in pleasure. They lap their  tongues across their bites. Trailing kisses where ever the could put their lips. They don't fail to notice the bruises and the cuts. But they decide it would end better to ask about it later. But still slightly upset because they couldn't fix it. Goshiki who is usually a bundle of nerves is moving on pure instinct knowing exactly what to do. The others shifting the position you guys were in to move more comfortably.

With Hinata and Sehjoh (Slight lemon)
Hinata whines as Oikawa pins him underneath him. Oikawa makes sure that he's not touching any other place of Hinata's body.    "Toruu,Hajime please". Growls rip from there throats. As they move in to make there move taking any space left on both sides of his shoulders. Hinata let's out a moan as Oikawa sinks his teeth back it to his mark.  "Your so beautiful Shouyou" Iwaizumi growls into the smaller boys ear. Oikawa grinds slightly on the male causing Hinata to let out another moan. He withers underneath the two alphas wanting more from the two. "Your so cute Sho-Chan" Oikawa says as they pull off making Hinata whimper. "Your both teasers" Hinata says eyes watering. He was now extra sensitive as his omegas instincts were in full gear. Iwaizumi quickly captures the omegas lips as Oikawa whispers sweet words into his ear. "Don't cry we won't tease you anymore" Oikawas voice was sincere,soft and loving. Iwaizumi grunts in response. They wrap around you both cuddling the male in between them. Deciding to cuddle for now but they were content with that. 
"L-love you Al-phas" Hinata mutters head bobbing as he fades in and out of consciousness. "We love you to Shouyou" the two reply. Then the two also dove off there omega wrapped in between them.

Hello there baby crows thank you for being patient with me. I honestly wasn't expecting to get this much love and support. Thank you so much all of you stay tuned for the next chapter . Bey bey baby crows🖤