Chapter 4

Hello baby crows I hope your enjoying the story so far. Enjoy~🖤

You wake up curled into Noya's chest next to Hinata who was curled up into Tanaka also just waking up. The other boys were also just waking up. Once everyone was up and situated Noya passed you over to Daichi. While Tanaka passed Hinata over to Suga. You try to wiggle out of Daichi's grasp. He growls at you in a way to tell you to be still.You stop wiggling and sit still in his lap. Hinata does the same not trying to upset the alphas. Daichi buries his face into your neck. You purr lightly earning an "Awww" from all of the others. Hinata who was still curled into Suga's lap. "Now you two I hope you know that Takeda and coach Ukai are gonna be told about this" Daichi's strict voice called out. This earned a whine from you and Hinata. "Calm down you two not right now when you guys are ready" This made you two calm again.

Suga POV
On the outside I was calm on the inside I was fucking livid. How dare they hurt our omegas there will be hell to pay. Especially the person who is supposed to be caring for them. How could a father do something so terrible to their own sons. I was going to tear the bullies and their fathers apart.I bury my face into Hinata's scent glands. He smelled like oranges and sunshine. I leave my head in his neck.

No ones POV
The surrounding alphas move to surround the two omegas. Daichi and Suga were sitting next to each other so it was easier. They still had their necks buried into your necks. Neither of you minded this at all. Hinata jerked forward slightly because of the cold air moving over all of his wounds. "Guys it's time to go home" Kiyoko said from the other side of the door. And then she walked off leaving no one even knew she was there. But her words made you and Hinata have a fit of furious whimpers and whines. Hinata latched onto Suga not wanting to let him go. You did the same to Daichi letting out a flurry of whines and whimpers. "Don't worry we're not planning on making you two go back to that hell hole" Suga was in momma mode he wasn't having any of it. You two can stay with me my parents aren't home ever. This earned a happy sound from you and Hinata. We don't have to go back to that hell Hinata thought. "Let's pack up then head on home"
At Suga's house
It was a nice house not to big not to small.
"Suga your house is so pretty guwah" you and Hinata synced. Suga chuckles at you two letting out a small thank you before opening the door.
" You two can go sit on that sofa over there and watch T.V I'll go make dinner." You and Hinata nod before scurrying off to go find the remote. Before sitting down next to each other cuddling. Suga hums in content while heading over to the kitchen to start with dinner. You and Hinata decide to curl up and watch a movie. You were pressed into one another thoroughly cuddling one another. About halfway through the movie Suga called you guys for dinner. After Hinata paused the movie you both ran to the kitchen. "Thank you Suga senpai" you and Hinata said in sync. You both munched happily in the meat buns. When you all were done you all head over to the big sofa to finish the movie. When the movie was done you and Hinata where already asleep. Suga laughed at you two amused by how the two lost energetic people on the team passed out so quickly. He lightly shakes you both awake leading you both to his room when you were both awake. You slept in the middle while Hinata was in your right Suga on the left. The cuddle into before peacefully falling asleep. Suga reaches his arm over you to reach for Hinata letting his hand rest over the Omegas arm. Soothing the both of you into a deeper sleep than before. Suga smiles lightly at the two           
now sleeping omegas. Before he closed his eyes a went into a deep sleep to. The last thing he thought about was how him and the others were going to tear apart those bullies tomorrow.
The next morning
When you and Hinata went to school the next day. It was about half way through the day when you two had been cornered. Hinata has expected it to happen as the bullies had been taunting the to little omegas all day. Little did you two known that the rest of the team had been following you two all day. You stiffen when the group of Alphas take a step forwards. This results in you and Hinata turns on your heels only to be grabbed by the collars of your shirts.Matsuhana had grabbed you both before throwing you too the ground. This knocked the wind out of the two poor omegas. They laughed at you both calling you "Pathetic little sluts"
This went in for quite some time before someone spoke up. "What the hell do you think you're doing to our omegas"? You look up to see a pissed of volleyball team. The members glare as were enough to scare the bullies but the poor idiots don't know when to give up. Matsuhana and the others growl at the group challenging them. They had already circled around them while protecting there omegas. Kageyama scoffed at how weak the scent was he let his seep through his pores. Where it effectively mixed with the others choking the other group of Alphas. Miki had fallen to the ground clawing at her throat. Then they all dropped as well struggling to breath. "Guys calm down please you'll kill them if you don't stop now" Your soft voice called out to them effectively stopping them. Giving Miki and the others time to scurry. Hinata let's out a small whimper his stomach had been stomped on more than once. He started to bleed this alerted the Alphas as the scent of injured and distressed omegas settled in. You felt a stinging pain in your back. You reach out to touch your shoulder when you realize that your back is bleeding. Yamaguchi was the last person you saw before everything went black.

I'm a big insomniac so here's a chapter at 4:47 In the morning I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Construction Criticism is appreciated Bey Bey baby crows-🖤