Chapter 14🍋

Nothing important to say right now enjoy~

Hinata's hips buckle down onto Sakusa's fingers. His long fingers rubbing up against his sensitive walls. Komori watching him be prepped "love can I use your mouth"? Hinata parts his lips for the male to enter. He swirls his tongue around his tip making him groan. Hinata gives  a few kisses to his hard shaft before taking as much as he can in his mouth.His mouth gets momentarily tighter when Sakusa suddenly shoves into him. Hinata whimpers as Sakusa plows into him from behind. Komori using his mouth grunting slightly from the vibrations coming from Hinata's mouth. "Your so tight baby" Sakusa mummers pressing a kiss to Hinata's lower back. "I'm gonna-" Komori grunts slipping out of Hinata's mouth cumming on his face. "Sorry love" Komori says wiping you face with his thumb. He catches Hinata's lips grinning as he feels the omegas body shake from the thrusts coming from behind him. They shift so Komori can enter. "Shove it all in please" Hinata begs opening this legs wider for the older boy. Komori chuckles before somewhat lining himself up with Hinata's hole. He shoves himself all the way in stopping when he's fully inside. "A-Ahh Alphas" Hinata moans louder than before. Sakusa stills himself as well rubbing the omegas hips and whispering words of praise into his ear. While Komori trails kisses on his injuries and other hickies they left. Hinata shifts his hips whining giving them the signal to go. "Remember the safe word baby" Hinata nods "10" he says. The two smile at him "Good boy" before plunging into him. Hinata tilts his head back mouth hanging open. 

"Ah Motoya, Kiyoomi" Hinata whimpers. "Are you close love" Komori says Hinata nods. "Good" they kept the same pace before hitting straight into Hinata's prostate making Hinata scream in pleasure. Hinata cums first clamping down on the two. Making them grunt before pulling out and cumming on Hinata's chest and face. "Good job baby your such a good boy." They praised him while cleaning him gently giving him one more kiss before he fell asleep. The two nod at each other and head to the showers. They run into Iwaizumi and Oikawa noticing that those two also are deep in thought. "Do you think there being abused?" Oikawa questioned his voice cold. "I don't know but we're sure as hell about to find out after we get cleaned up" Sakusa said almost sneering at the thought of the two of you being abused by your own parents.

Time Skip to the gym

"Daichi question" Iwaizumi said making the head crow turn "What's up?" He said hoping the two weren't injured any further. "Do you know if those two are being abused?" He said voice cold. This grabbed everyone's attention "Unfortunately yes from what we know their mothers are gone and their fathers are abusive along with bullying at school. Although we took care of those bully's already." "Does your coach know" Goshiki question worry evident in his voice. "No not yet they aren't ready to tell them yet" Suga said quietly but loud enough for the others to here. "Should we call the police?" Akaashi questioned. "Sounds like the best option for now but we can't do that yet."Daichi said before Tsukishima spoke up "If we were to be busy with the police right now it would stress them both out we don't want them to enter a drop we should wait until the heats pass. Speaking of which there next wave is about to hit and there probably already back to the nest they made. And we already decided it was Me,Yamaguchi and Kageyama going next." Tsukki said pushing up his glasses.They all passed and thought about what would happen if they entered a drop. Your bodies were already weak if you were both to enter a drop neither of you would survive. Bokuto cracks his knuckles "Were do the assholes live?" He says oddly calm. Akaashi and the others behind him with a murderous aura around them. "We can't leave them they need us right now" Shirabu said. Tendou would have joked about Shirabu showing an emotion other than Salty but he knew it wasn't the time.

They felt a jolt run down there spines it was time. "You 3 go on ahead" Suga said "Well explain to everyone else you won't miss anything you already know everything." Before they walked out all feeling nervous. When they finally got to the room you two were nesting in they almost fell back on there asses from how strong there scents were. They couldn't quite control there instincts as well as their senpais. So when the smelt it the almost broke down the door. The nest was quite large enough to fit all of them inside. "A-alpha?" They heard your voice they immediately went inside. The smell getting stronger growls ripping from there throats. You crawled over to Kageyama and Yamaguchi Hinata approaching Tsukki. You were both wearing oversized shirts with no pants or boxers. The alphas remove there own shirts and theirs knowing they'll need skin to skin contact. Deciding to take it slow they shuffle closer to one another. Slipping down there shorts letting there members spring free. Kageyama lifts you before stuffing himself into you all the way to the base. You arch your back and moan. Tsukishima buries himself into Hinata. Pressing you both up against one another. Your hard cocks rubbing up against one another courtesy of Yamaguchi. Who was rubbing you both while switching between kissing you. You both quiver on pleasure while both of you are rammed from behind. "Good job you two A-ah tight" Kageyama and Tsukki said. They pick up the pace both of your legs turning to jelly. You were the first to come clamping down onto Kageyamas big member. Hinata following seconds after before the two slip out cumming onto your backs. Before rotating a few more time. They let you guys rest after about 4 rounds. You whimper out "sore" before trying to make your hips more comfortable your big shirts back on. Yamaguchi keeps you laying down but on top of him while rubbing down you hips to help with the soreness. While Hinata lays on top of Kageyama his hips getting the same treatment. While Tsukki helped you both from the middle. Your guy's quiet snores being heard before slowly removing themselves. Grabbing and wetting a cloth before slowly cleaning them off. Before heading off to the showers they didn't smell good at all. They didn't mind it though in the end it was worth it.

Hello baby crows I hope your enjoying the 🍋 chapters as there is many more to come.Mercy on yours and Hinatas hips. But No important messages other than updates will be slightly slow as my mental health has been taking a bit of a tumble. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter bey bey baby crows 🖤