"Whatever you say." he quoted, remembering what I said earlier.

I was thinking of something we could do in the mean time, and I thought of something that could work yet something stupid. "Hey," I looked at him again. "Yes, babe?" he says back with a coyly expression and I rolled my eyes and scoffed, hiding the blush on my face. "What? We have to act as a real couple!" he demanded, "I have an idea, not sure if it'll work though." I stated, completely ignoring his demand. "What if.. What if we run into each other, and see if we go back to normal?" I tilted my head, waiting anxiously for his response.

"That sounds.. great? Sure, let's do it." he replied, making me relieved. I wasn't the only one who thinks this was a great idea. "Okay," we both went on both corners of the room and moved the tables for more space. "On three." I started.

"Two,"

"One," I let out a sigh before running towards Steve. Just in time, when we ran into each other, someone opened the door.

We both fell on the ground, groaning in pain and felt fuzzy. "Ow. That did not work." I rubbed my forehead. "What were you two doing?" I heard Robin asked with a puzzled look on her face. Steve and I waved awkwardly at her as we sat up.

We decided that we should tell Robin what the hell is going on.

"Long story short, you switched bodies?" Robin pointed at the two of us and we nodded to confirm. "Man, that's crazy," she leaned back on her chair, trying to process everything. "I knew something was off."

"So, are you really together or what?" the brunette asks earning an exclaim from me. "No! We're not. We're just friends." I shook my head, instantly regretting it after remembering Steve's sudden confession days before. Steve glares at me, "No, I mean.. I—"

"I'll just.. let you two talk about that." Robin awkwardly said and got to her feet, heading towards the door. She glanced back at me and giving me an apologetic smile which I returned, before going to counter to serve the customers.

After Robin shuts the door, both of us were left alone. Not knowing who should speak up first. I was tapping my foot anxiously then decided to finally say something. "Steve, I'm—"

"No." he cuts off. "Steve, please." I begged, but he rose from his chair. "No, I already heard it from you, we're just friends. It's okay, Y/n. It's okay." he mumbled before storming out of the store. Now I'm in deep shit. I messed it up. Great job, L/n.

I bowed down and resting my head on my arms, letting out a frustrated sigh. Someone barged in, assuming Robin, and sat beside me. "What happened?" she asks with a concerned tone on her voice. "I messed up." I muffled through my arms. "I'm sorry for bringing it up earlier." she rubs my back and I pulled my head up to face her. "No, Rob, It's okay. It's totally my fault."

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I actually spoke. "He likes me." I mumbled, staring blankly on the table. "Oh, so much. Pretty sure he's in love with you, with those heart eyes of his whenever he sees you." Robin says back, completely understanding what I meant. "That's the problem." I rest my chin on my palm, an elbow supporting it up. "What problem?" the brunette asks.

"He likes me."

"Yeah.. You already said that." she slowly nodded, furrowing her eyebrows. "No, I mean, he likes me but—"