"Kotaka was walking Sakura home. She was laughing at what he was saying. Suddenly he pinned her against the wall.

"So Sakura, how are we going to end this date, tell me?"

"What are you-" His face met hers as his lips moved, forcing their way on hers. Sakura pushed him away panicking. "Stop this."

"Why? In my village that's how we end a date."

"That's not how we do in mine, stop it."

"You know, if you kiss me, then I can bring you home. I'm more fun to talk to than the statue you live with at the moment."

"What?"

Once again, he forced himself on her. His lips were covering her entire face, biting her lips, going down her neck, biting her neck, sucking the skin. His hand travelled up to her breast and was touching them. Sakura's arm kept pushing his hand away, but after he pinned it to the wall, he continued. Sakura was begging him to stop and she was in tears.

"Stop, please stop this."

No answer. Suddenly Sakura seemed to have given up. She silently cried and stopped fighting. He didn't take off her clothes or his but he touched her on top of the fabric for a good few minutes. The time when he stopped, was when they heard footsteps coming their way."

The vision blurred in front of Sasuke. He realised that his rage had came back, blurring his eyes and his mind. He needed to punch something, now.

He made his way back to the forest where his bed was. He put down the clothes and walked to the closest tree he could find. He punched the bark of it once. He took a deep breath trying to calm down but he quickly sent another punch. He felt the urge of doing it over and over again.

Their first journey.

The rage quickly took over his body again. His mind started to think really fast and thinking to himself made him even angrier. "She could've stopped this. It's her fault, she went on a date with him. She is the reason why it happened."

Their kisses.

His hand was painful and the contact of the bark scratched his skin until it bled. "How dared she look at me knowing that she kissed another man? How could she say yes to marry me when she lied to my face. If our marriage doesn't work it's because of her. It's all because of her. She is the one who made me care about her. I never asked for anything." he was panting but his hand kept hitting the tree. When he heard a crack, he backed away and moved on to a different one.

Their first time.

He started punching it. He clenched his teeth under the pain. "Why do I care? It's not like I need her. I can manage without her. I always managed without her. I always managed without anyone. I don't need that stupid marriage. I don't need anyone. If I am alone I won't get mad anymore." the tears were falling down his eyes and rolling on his cheeks. "It's your fault Itachi! You told me to get with her. You promised that I will be happy but look at me, do I look happy to you?! I've never wanted to kill someone so much in my life, other than you. I don't want her to be this important. Maybe if I never go back I will forget about her and I won't feel guilty to hurt anymore."

Them playing with each other.

He heard a crack in his hand and stopped himself from screaming under the pain. He bit the inside of his cheek closing his eyes. Right now he regretted to only have one arm. He rested his forehead against the tree and tried to catch his breath. His hand was resting painfully against his chest, exactly where Sakura used to put her head. That spot belonged to her and only her. He tried to swallow his tears and miserably failed. His head was about to explode from the thoughts. He started to gently hit it against the tree. "It's my fault. I should've told her not to go, I should've kept her at home with me. I should've stopped this. I should've protected her and I shouldn't have kissed her. It's all because of me."