7- Him

7/4/2009 (Morning)

On the way ride towards the school, Yukari was very awkward with the new transfer student. He doesn't talk much or prefer to keep silent, ignoring at the fact he chose not to talk or even try to interact in a friendly term.

Makato Yuki

That's his name.

Yukari sighed at the awkward atmosphere between them or maybe it was just her. She was hoping to take Minako with her but she can't find her in the lounge and maybe it has something to do with Akihiko. He always wakes up early in the morning, takes Minako with him joining his morning routine and making sure she is well-feed and good health.

To say she was surprised is understandable. He becomes a very good 'caretaker' for Minako since last year. Even Mitsuru who is surprisingly making sure Minako's feel at home living with them in the dorm.

Back to the topic, Yukari doesn't know why she was volunteering to walk together with Makoto. And it looks like they both in the same class.

Afterschool

"Starting today, you are all second-year students. Let's have a good year together. Don't do anything to get me in trouble , okay? Alright, that's it for homeroom." Said Ms Toriumi.

"All rise! Bow!"

The moment the teacher left the classroom, everyone are doing their own things as a certain cap-student walks behind the transfer student and clasp his hand on his shoulder to grab his attention. "Hey there, transfer student." He greets with a grin on his face.

"Who are you?" He simply said with a blank face.

Waving his hand before pointing himself with his left thumb, "Come on, don't be so standoffish! I'm Junpei Iori!" He moves close to his face, "Just call me Junpei!"