4- Another Mission

Sunday

It's been a year since I lived here.

A year of getting to know and befriend with few students, including Yukari and Junpei.

And in just one year, I had completed the mission! See, befriend with anyone is a piece of cake but trying to be the top class in the exam was the reason for me to take a year to accomplished. But nevertheless, I survive!!

Right now, I was in the Paulownia Mall sitting at the edge of the water fountain while scrolling at the menu screen. Due to the exam and becoming the top class, my academic has increased to Max! My Courage status is halfway now but there is one thing I was curious about.

My skill.

Every time I increased my Skill, my Charm almost followed increasing. But I did make sure no one was around but it did increases again. Or did someone sneak in and saw me singing? Meh, maybe just my imagination.

This year, I'm in 10th grade! 1 more year to go for the main character appear!

Ding!

A blue screen pops in front of me, catching me off guard and almost making me fall back at the fountain! "Ah! Can you just warn me?!" I glare at the screen.

[New mission!]

I gulp, I hope this new mission is something that is not related to flirting some guys! Please make it easy! While battling in my mind, I pressed the click button.

[Your next mission is to join a club!]

I signed in relief... this is nothing—

[But there is one more!]

"W-What...?!!" You have got to be kidding me!!

[Find a way to leave your Aunt's apartment permanently, at all cost! Complete the mission or die.]

When the blue screen vanished, I fall to my knees before the water fountain and my bang covered my face. Eyes widen in speechless, how the hell am I going to leave that damn place?!

Few gaze at the sight of me but I don't even care right now.

Let them see!

I am busy dealing with my despair!

To leave that place? I know I can't kill my own aunt but... I suffer too much right now. Do I need help? But who? Police can't help me! A friend? But only Junpei and Yukari knows about this... for the whole year, Yukari kept insists me living with her in their dorm but I can't. I was so in deep thought not even notice someone stood beside me until I heard the person's voice—

"Hey, are you alright?" A deep familiar voice asks.

Glance up, I was surprised to see him.

"S-Senpai?"

I quickly stood up, brushing dust off my clothes and shyly look at him. Akihiko Sanada. He is my senior that somehow he started to befriend me since Autumn last year. Although I was speechless to know the captain of the boxing team, wish to be my friend is very much strange but I let it slide.