11- Few Days Before Full Moon

A/N- HIIII I'm so so sorry for not update for a very longg time now :') There's a lot of work for me to deal with and I also need some times to reread my stories before updating the chapter. And thank you so much for waiting!

29/4/2009( Wednesday)

Evening

At the Shrine, sitting alone on the swing, I was staring at the dark sky in deep thoughts. Few days have passed, Makoto and the others had improved their strengths and powers so far and I guess Makoto did a good job at becoming a leader. Although, I can see that he still needs to improve his trust in his teammates.

I know that this is the beginning of trust and friendships but Junpei seems to dislike him a lot.

I guess it takes time for them to get along well.

Sighing, why I was alone outside?

I just need some fresh air to clear my mind right now... because I'd just received another mission! Not just any ordinary mission but—

"What are you doing here?" A voice spoke up beside me.

Turn my head to see Makoto stands beside me with blank face. I smile at him, "Need fresh air." Noticing him wearing his jacket, "I should be asking you the same thing. What are you doing outside, Makoto-san?"

He hummed in respond before sit on the slide in front of me, "...walking.."

I chuckle at his simple replied. He really is a unique person now that I slowly get to know him face to face. The silence is not awkward but it was somehow comfortable for both of us.

That is until he breaks the silence, "...do you have a friend?"

"Friend?"

He nods his head, "A friend that you can depends on and makes you want to care for someone..."

Tilting my head to the side in a thinking pose. Ah, I think he started to wanting to know what friends is. "Well, I do have a few close friends like Yuka-chan and Fuu-chan. Someone I can depends like Mitsuru-senpai and Akihiko-senpai too. Ah! Junpei is my partner in crime which mean we're close too."

While listening to me, he stares at the sand with an understanding expression, "It's sounds nice to have friends..."

Hearing him saying that, I pats his shoulder gently and smile at him, "You're also my friend, Makoto-san."

His eyes widen slightly.

Ding!

[Your charmed has increased +20!]

"You are not alone. You have me and the others too." AS I said that, I stood up from the swing and reach my hand to him, "I think we're both outsides for too long now. Mitsuru-senpai and the others might be worried for us. Let's go home."

"home..."

Grabbing his hand to make him stand up, "Yes, home."

I heard a sound of a familiar broken glass again at the background and if my guess if right, it must me my bond with him. My social link. Well, he is the main character so it was to be expected. But I wonder what is my arcana...