5-Potential

My persona... is a giant Medusa?!!!

Her red-purple-ish eyes stare coldly at the shadows that are now fear at the sight of her enormous appearance. Her wings spread widely opened and flip to form a powerful tornado attacks the shadow with just one swift move.

'Such lowly creatures.' She humped in disappointment.

"Wow..." I breathe out in amazed. "You look beautiful..."

She glances down at me as she raises an eyebrow at my compliment, bow down a little to get a good look at me as she says, 'As you have called for me, I will not deny you are my master.' She hummed in amused, a slight smile form in her face, 'Heh, be grateful that you managed to even call for me. My name is Gorgon.'

Suddenly, her head moves to the side in alarm as her eyes narrowed at the dark alley a few feet away from us. 'I sense a human... such as yourself, are on the way to us.' Glancing slightly at me, 'That human must've seen my appearance a few minutes ago. What shall I do?'

With her giant persona, someone from the other side of the buildings must have seen her float above including her wings. I wave my hand, politely command her to disappear for now and rest. 'Understood.'

As she vanished into golden dust, I fall to my knees from the exhaustion after summoning my persona. You know, summon that giant Medusa is not simple and it really took all of my stamina for that. She is no ordinary persona, that's for sure.

"aarrrhhh!"

Another shadow?! No way!

3 more slimy-looking-shadows with a blue mask appears and rush to attack me. I couldn't help but to crossed my arms in front of me to bear the pain!

"Persona!"

Lightning strikes, defeating the shadows with Mazio attack. My head is still hurt and plus I am out of stamina, I couldn't see clearly who came to my aid but I am 100% sure saw a glimpse of red—

"Hey! Are you alright?!" A deep voice shout.

Strong arm place under my legs while the other behind my back and carry me in bridal style, pulling me close to him. My vision slowly becomes hazy as the person that holds me utter in desperation.

"Damn it! Hang in there! Few more minutes for the dark hour to—"

I blacked out.

-Timeskip-

Daytime

I don't know how long I was out but I am sure it's more than a week. My head becomes my clear now and the pain in the more. Opening my eyes, the first thing I see is the damn white ceiling. I am in the hospital that's for sure. I feel someone's presence beside me as I turn to look at who the person is—